PO: Coheed & Cambria - The Color Before the Sun

I think so. I remember seeing this as the breakdown for the album:'

Retail - Black Standard Gram /????

C&C Webstore - Black 180g /1500

C&C Webstore - Eggshell White /1500 (Sold Out)

Tour - "Storm" Clear Blue /1000

Indie - Picture Disc /1000

The U.K. retail has a different sku too

To anyone who may be interested... I've got 2 tickets for the show tomorrow night at Bogart's in Cincinnati that I can't go to anymore.  I'm trying to sell them off to someone else that wants to go for cheaper than I bought them.  Call it $50 for both, $25 for one.  Message me if you're interested.

To anyone who may be interested... I've got 2 tickets for the show tomorrow night at Bogart's in Cincinnati that I can't go to anymore. I'm trying to sell them off to someone else that wants to go for cheaper than I bought them. Call it $50 for both, $25 for one. Message me if you're interested.

If anyone gets these, I'll pay for one of these tix for a slipmat shipped to me. Yeah. You're welcome.

To anyone who may be interested... I've got 2 tickets for the show tomorrow night at Bogart's in Cincinnati that I can't go to anymore.  I'm trying to sell them off to someone else that wants to go for cheaper than I bought them.  Call it $50 for both, $25 for one.  Message me if you're interested.

I want to say yes soo bad but thats like a 4 hour drive for me and I just can't swing it... plus I'd be by myself. 

Motherfu....after I spent a ridiculous amount (face value) on a single ticket. Good luck.

Side note, anyone know if they were limiting vinyl at the show last night? 

In serious defense of picture discs, I have a couple for collecting purposes only. Sometimes they LOOK rad. However listening to a band like the Vandals on picture discs isn't all that bad. Sounds crummier, but it's totally acceptable. I wouldn't listen to this LP on picture disc, unless it was my only copy 9f the recording.