PO: Youth Lagoon - Savage Hills Ballroom

NPR Stream.  First I've listened, it is enjoyable.  I hear a bit of Foster The People in one song (third song, I think), then a common theme about people not knowing what they're doing, like he's been let down lately.  He is experimenting more with vocal range.

http://www.npr.org/2015/09/16/439491704/first-listen-youth-lagoon-savage-hills-ballroom

I just got my shipping notice from Bull Moose.  I thought it was odd that it shipped a week before the release date.  Then I noticed the Indie version had a release date of 9/22 while other version were 9/25.  Is it typical for the indie exclusive version to come out the Tuesday before the release date?

I just got my shipping notice from Bull Moose.  I thought it was odd that it shipped a week before the release date.  Then I noticed the Indie version had a release date of 9/22 while other version were 9/25.  Is it typical for the indie exclusive version to come out the Tuesday before the release date?

It could be one of those "Vinyl Tuesday" releases that the people behind RSD are trying to make a thing.

• 4 months later...