PO Now: Enabler - Fail to Feel Safe LP

Hmm... don't believe I'll be supporting. :o

i don't believe either, people who come out publicly after years for now reason? more like a ploy for attention. Why involve complete strangers other than to rally support for a lie. Also her description about the rape is so fake sounding. "i was wearing a skirt and on my period so it was easy to get inside me? and then i didnt know what was happening until it was too late?" WTF is she mentally challenged?  I already pre-ordered.

i don't believe either, people who come out publicly after years for now reason? more like a ploy for attention. Why involve complete strangers other than to rally support for a lie. Also her description about the rape is so fake sounding. "i was wearing a skirt and on my period so it was easy to get inside me? and then i didnt know what was happening until it was too late?" WTF is she mentally challenged?  I already pre-ordered.

So you expect a much more detailed storyline to her rape? What's a "real sounding" rape story? Is it that hard to believe this guy had control over her and forced her to do things she didn't want to do just because he's in a band. Ultimately her story is reason enough for me not to support this band.

i don't believe either, people who come out publicly after years for now reason? more like a ploy for attention. Why involve complete strangers other than to rally support for a lie. Also her description about the rape is so fake sounding. "i was wearing a skirt and on my period so it was easy to get inside me? and then i didnt know what was happening until it was too late?" WTF is she mentally challenged? I already pre-ordered.

Wow, I"m surprised a literal piece of garbage can use technology.

The guy you were quoting was meaning he doesn't believe he'll be supporting this release, not that he doesn't believe her story. Also, you're an idiot.

i don't believe either, people who come out publicly after years for now reason? more like a ploy for attention. Why involve complete strangers other than to rally support for a lie. Also her description about the rape is so fake sounding. "i was wearing a skirt and on my period so it was easy to get inside me? and then i didnt know what was happening until it was too late?" WTF is she mentally challenged? I already pre-ordered.

Fuck right off the planet please.

Fuck right off the planet please.

You are an idiot if you believe every single girl that cries rape. I have first hand experience in HS of a girl claiming rape, and no one would believe that it was a complete lie, it was only after her sister came forward and admitted she was lying did the truth come out. You should not believe everything someone says. So you sir are the idiot. Any girl could claim rape and most people never think twice to actual ask if it really happened, they just rally support to the so called victim and immediately grab their torches for a hanging. I am not downplaying real cases, but its too easy to get supporters for it. I don't know this girl but just because the guy has anger issues doesn't make him a rapist by default, nor do i believe her or him until the facts surface. He said, she saids, mean absolutely nothing to me. The description sounds too picture perfect, you would do yourself some good to ask questions. 

You are an idiot if you believe every single girl that cries rape. I have first hand experience in HS of a girl claiming rape, and no one would believe that it was a complete lie, it was only after her sister came forward and admitted she was lying did the truth come out. You should not believe everything someone says. So you sir are the idiot. Any girl could claim rape and most people never think twice to actual ask if it really happened, they just rally support to the so called victim and immediately grab their torches for a hanging. I am not downplaying real cases, but its too easy to get supporters for it. I don't know this girl but just because the guy has anger issues doesn't make him a rapist by default, nor do i believe her or him until the facts surface. He said, she saids, mean absolutely nothing to me. The description sounds too picture perfect, you would do yourself some good to ask questions.

Yes, this rape story sounds too similar to other rape stories. Must be a fabrication.

True or not, your immediate dismissal of the victim (as "mentally challenged" no less) is disgusting and one of the biggest symptoms of rape culture. It's also why victims don't come forward. Your victim shaming attitude is not asking for a "fair and balanced" take on both sides of the issue. It's a complete dismissal and an insult. So yes, you actually ARE downplaying real cases when you spout that toxic garbage.

False accusations are statistically negligible when weighed against real accusations and victims that never come forward. I have a friend who was falsely accused as well and that doesn't change how I feel about it. I have far more friends who've been assaulted and remained silent. Silent because of pieces of shit like you.