PO Now: SHAI HULUD - Just Can’t Hate Enough X 2 - Plus Other Hate Songs.

Does anyone know whether NoSleep sends out download codes for vinyl preorders already these days?

I was waiting to place my preorder with them until it becomes available in the European store, but I want to listen to this now!

Other question: the Revelation exclusive yellow variant is not up for preorder, yet, isn't it? At least not at revhq...

I think you just have to login to your No Sleep account and go to downloads.  Can anyone else confirm?

• 1 month later...

Vinyl is apparently already in stock although release date was scheduled for end of February.

Just got the newsletter from greenhell in Germany.

Has anyone gotten their preorder, yet? Or picked it up in a store?

More important:

Has anyone gotten their subscription variant and is interested in selling it?

• 1 month later...

Just got the 2016 No Sleep Subscription variant (180g Gold) in. Confirming this got pushed off of the 2015 Subscription list.

I was beginning to think the 2016 subscriptions were not going to happen.

Thanks for the confirmation. Did you get anything else/has Chris updated you guys on what's coming? I requested a refund when the Somos/Hopeless deal was announced.

Thanks for the confirmation. Did you get anything else/has Chris updated you guys on what's coming? I requested a refund when the Somos/Hopeless deal was announced.

Nope have not heard anything and there was nothing included with the record. Wasn't even 100% sure what was coming in the mail. All I received was an email stating my No Sleep Subscription order had shipped from Absolute Merch.

Post pics so I can be jelly. ;)

I will try to get some uploaded tonight!

• 1 month later...

During Hulud's recent European tour I've had an extensive talk with Matt Fox on all things Hulud. Besides a full walkthrough of their discography, line up changes, all time goals, we also covered this record: title, selection of cover songs, guest vocalists and, most important, the similarities between Hulud songs and Abba's 'Dancing queen'. 

The English original transcript is below the German translation:

http://www.stageload.org/interviews/interview-mit-shai-hulud