Eels reissues - box set and individual albums (amazon PO)

I find it crazy that the boxset price was such a steal and yet, when taken individually, these albums are quite expensive.   All I want is Electro-Shock Blues... but for $30+...?

The Eels webstore has it for like $22 and the single LPs for $17. I think the shipping is a bit but they include art prints. I'm about to drop like $200 in their store when I get paid.

The Eels webstore has it for like $22 and the single LPs for $17. I think the shipping is a bit but they include art prints. I'm about to drop like $200 in their store when I get paid.

Appreciate the looking out.  Unfortunately they are sold out via the webstore.   And everywhere else they are 30+.    

It would appear that the box set is all sold out on Eelstheband.com )both the US and UK site) and it appears that Amazon UK has 2 copies left, with the US Amazon all sold out.

You are probably going to regret not buying this from Eelstheband.com for $90.  That was a bargain, but now all sold out!

It would appear that the box set is all sold out on Eelstheband.com )both the US and UK site) and it appears that Amazon UK has 2 copies left, with the US Amazon all sold out.

You are probably going to regret not buying this from Eelstheband.com for $90. That was a bargain, but now all sold out!

it was sold out a few days after release from the band....bullmoose or soundstagedirect are the best option until this drops in price over the holidays

:fingers crossed:

Does it included the "Everything is Changing" tombstone picture from the CD booklet anywhere? Still waiting for my box from the UK. Should be here on the 10th and I couldn't be more anxious.

Does it included the "Everything is Changing" tombstone picture from the CD booklet anywhere? Still waiting for my box from the UK. Should be here on the 10th and I couldn't be more anxious.

Yes it does. It also has the baby genius comic and the funeral comic. All are printed on the inner sleeves.

Listened to ESB this morning. No surface noise, sounds really good.

Also, no sleeve scuffing on the LPs. They look like black glass. Quality pressing.

• 2 weeks later...

Hmm I ordered the box set from the eels website and have the order confirmation, but I have not received it yet and I have not received any emails letting me know about shipping status. Did anybody else order it from gobigmerch (eels website) that has not received it yet| Im terrified they oversold and ran out of them so I wont get mine.

i havent received mine from the Eels Uk store -> shipping to Germany, but I expect that to take longer, and anyway, I've almost always had to wait extra long for orders from places like gomerch, music direct, my play direct and the various stores artists tend to use these days. Actually I can't remember the last time something I pre-ordered didn't arrive until well after the release date.  I'd contact them to see where its at....

• 5 years later...