Eels reissues - box set and individual albums (amazon PO)

Not only is Electro Shock Blues not blue, but it is also not 2  Xs 10 inch.... it's a single 12 inch.  But I like the packaging and I'm stoked to have Electro Shock Blues Show on vinyl.

And I still can't believe they are selling Blinking Lights on  www.eelstehband.com for only $79!  Why on earth is this not "sold out"?

Something tells me that this wasn't done with E's involvement.  When they re-pressed the first record, there was not mention about it from the band....wonder if the label is throwing it out without E's input.

That price is sort of outrageous...in a good way. It's still less than $115 with shipping, and first 100 orders get limited prints. The only thing that made me hesitate was that I've had multiple shipping delays with GoMerch. But that gamble is worth the nearly $40 in savings, I think.

Not only is Electro Shock Blues not blue, but it is also not 2  Xs 10 inch.... it's a single 12 inch.  But I like the packaging and I'm stoked to have Electro Shock Blues Show on vinyl.

And I still can't believe they are selling Blinking Lights on  www.eelstehband.com for only $79!  Why on earth is this not "sold out"?

Something tells me that this wasn't done with E's involvement.  When they re-pressed the first record, there was not mention about it from the band....wonder if the label is throwing it out without E's input.

http://www.eelstheband.com/

(link in the quote doesn't work)

LOVING the look of this. Excited to fill in Daisies of the Galaxy and Shootenanny into my collection... plus that Electroshock Blues Show!!!!!!!!

Uk store was cheaper than the German seller I used by a few Euros, plus the prints = Ordered from Eels webstore...

Before I cancel my local order, do I have to watch out for customs shipping from the UK to Germany or is that a free trade zone?

I am not from here, so I don't really know the rules. 

I had a rather large customs charge on something from the US (from Amazon) several years ago, and if I get charged customs on this it wont be worth that charge just for the prints!! 

But, I have no experience with this, and am assuming, or hoping, UK to Germany wont have the potential for a customs charge!!! Will it?

LOVING the look of this. Excited to fill in Daisies of the Galaxy and Shootenanny into my collection... plus that Electroshock Blues Show!!!!!!!!

Uk store was cheaper than the German seller I used by a few Euros, plus the prints = Ordered from Eels webstore...

Before I cancel my local order, do I have to watch out for customs shipping from the UK to Germany or is that a free trade zone?

I am not from here, so I don't really know the rules.

I had a rather large customs charge on something from the US (from Amazon) several years ago, and if I get charged customs on this it wont be worth that charge just for the prints!!

But, I have no experience with this, and am assuming, or hoping, UK to Germany wont have the potential for a customs charge!!! Will it?

No, it won't, seeing as both countries are part of the EU.

Sometimes what the wife wants isn't as important as what you want.   Just sayin....I got one of them wifeys, she doesn't even like Eels, complains constantly about the amount of vinyl I collect.... and I couldn't give a rats ass if she said yes or no to this one.

You gotta take a stand!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

It's release week mofos! Very eager for this to arrive; will you be spinning these records in order, or just jumping around to whatever suits you? Since I've had the Beautiful Freak reissue for over a year, I'll probably start with ESB.

I'm only a little worried that they won't arrive on or around release date. I ordered the Albert Hall LP from the official store and it had a 3-week delay or so due to shipping issues. But things are usually shipped priority, not media, so even if it ships around Wednesday, it should be most places in the US by Friday.