OUT NOW: Intronaut - The Direction of Last Things

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right on, thanks.  I'll probably just settle for black.  Love the band, but I have to draw the line when a record ends up being $35 shipped.  I realized it has an etching, poster, and nice jacket, etc., which sounds awesome, but I'd be happy w/ a normal gatefold w/ no etching on black vinyl for less.

Pre-Orders are now up! Looks like the Mint/Black splatter is the only variant up right now. Not sure when/where the other three will pop up at. I'm curious to see what the Red/Black marble looks like in order to make my decision on which copy to get. Also, the pressing amount for the Mint/Black splatter doesn't seem to be displayed. 

www.indiemerchstore.com/brand/intronaut

They must have changed the listing as it now says the Mint/Black is limited to 2000 worldwide. Hopefully that means it will be available elsewhere.

BTW, the link takes you to the beginning of this thread.

They must have changed the listing as it now says the Mint/Black is limited to 2000 worldwide. Hopefully that means it will be available elsewhere.

BTW, the link takes you to the beginning of this thread.

I believe their speaking in terms of the entire LP release as a whole with 2000 split up between the four available variants. (At least, that's what I'm assuming.)

Oh snap, thanks man. Linked is fixed!

I was also able to find this info as well. 

http://www.cmdistro.de/

CM Distro EU:

Pre-Orders up on 10/16.

Ltd. CD Digipak

Ltd. Gatefold Black 2LP & Poster

Exclusive Ltd. Gatefold Dark Green 2LP & Poster

*Info shows up on home page release scroller

**My guess is that the Red/Black marble variant will be thrown up on CM Distro US. Not sure what the ETA on that is though, since I've been waiting a few weeks for Tesseract - One (Red) to pop on there as well. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

If the price is right and they play a good enough show, I'll pick it up when I see them. If not, I'll see what BTBAM and Native Construct have at their tables. I'll almost definitely be picking a Quiet World CD since they haven't pressed it on vinyl yet and I love the shit out of that thing.

• 2 weeks later...