Biggest movie of the year...

I'm with you Yu

Ever since it was announced, my Girlfriend has been saying "You're taking me right?"

What's worse is that she's Been "preparing" me by making me see all the episodes with her before the movie. I'm glad I had enough liquor in the house to combat that, but I'm afraid I can't get drunk in the theater... sigh

I'm with you Yu

Ever since it was announced, my Girlfriend has been saying "You're taking me right?"

What's worse is that she's Been "preparing" me by making me see all the episodes with her before the movie. I'm glad I had enough liquor in the house to combat that, but I'm afraid I can't get drunk in the theater... sigh

so i believe half 1/3 or half of incoming which this film will received comes from the viewers who force by girlfriend for see together....

yeah I mean I have put her through a lot of movies that I clearly like more than her, but besides the totally girly stuff we have similar tastes. I mean she liked Iron Man and Indy Jones, so it's not all bad.

She's prollie going to drag me to that He's Just Not That Into You Movie.

Lately she's been on a Tyler Perry kick, and honestly I can't stand those pieces of crap. I'd rather watch Sex in the City than those shit movies

HAHA! My wife is going to this with her friend tomorrow. I'll be sitting at home, drinking and watching Venture Brothers Season 2 on DVD...FTW.

FT(kinda)W. Beer and Venture Brothers rule, but you're still married to a woman who wants to see Sex and the City.

Hey now, I'll respect her choices as long as I don't need to be involved. She let me dump around $1,000 into going to the Fest last year (I bought two hotel rooms for friends) and she didn't have any interest in coming. As long as she doesn't require my involvement she can see what she wants.