HOLY Kiss Of Death REPRESSES!

so we just got a ton of represses that you all need to check out. heres a ton of pics!!!!

www.iheartuproductions.com/KODstore/

[image]

O Pioneers! / The Measure (SA) split 7"

3rd PRESSING - 297 7 INCHES (68+/- SILVER MARBLE, 229+/- PURPLE MARBLE)

The Measure (SA) "Historical Fiction" 7"

3rd PRESSING - 103+/- (62+/- PURPLE MARBLE, 41+/- GRAY MARBLE) (co release with Team Science, run by Aaron Danger AKA THE BEST FUCKING DUDE IN THE ENTIRE WORLD!)

New Bruises / Stolen Bikes Ride Faster split 7"

3rd PRESSING - 110 7 INCHES (50+/- PURPLE MARBLE, 13+/- BUBBLEGUM, DARK VIOLET+/- 47)

Mouthbreather "s/t" 7"

2nd PRESSING - 200+/- 7 INCHES (Pink Marble)

We also got represses of New Mexican Disaster Squad "Peace With Nothing" and The Serious Geniuses / Jean Claude Jam Band "split" 7" which will be posted shortly. This last wave of represses ran us dry of poly bags, so we're getting more in Monday and will be making another post for those guys.

ALSO! Got in a bunch of test presses, so be on the lookout for future news on these awesome releases....

The Serious Geniuses CD and LP

Mouthbreather full length LP

Monikers CD and LP

Over and out...

-eric/KOD-

www.iheartuproductions.com/KODstore/

So stoked on that Mouth Breather full length...Unfortunately I won't be buying a lot of these represses. I love the music but I'm getting a little insane on the OP!!! front...probably sticking to one of each release from here out.

It's really fucking good. If you see the band on tour they have test presses of it.

So stoked on that Mouth Breather full length...Unfortunately I won't be buying a lot of these represses. I love the music but I'm getting a little insane on the OP!!! front...probably sticking to one of each release from here out.

It's really fucking good. If you see the band on tour they have test presses of it.

FUCK! Of course they're not coming anywhere near the west coast...Someone grab me one. I love these kids.

FUCK! Of course they're not coming anywhere near the west coast...Someone grab me one. I love these kids.

just hit them up to see if they have any left over. we did a 50 test press over-run so they would have copies for tour.

the record (fuck all 3 of them!) are fucking faaantastic!