OPEN LETTER TO VC. "Real Talko: The No Taco Left Behind Campaign"

First time seeing/using/consuming Tortilla Land raw/cook it yourself maize tortillas last night/this morning

Game Changer for me. I love corn tortillas for tacos but hate how the store bought ones fall apart even after doubling up on them.

I don't really want to invest in a tortilla press nor do I have the room to make the Mazza

I can't imagine I'll ever buy any other tortillas unless an organic brand starts cranking out take and bake tortillas

chicken skin tacos? you think they will travel well to SC Matt?

Guess we can always try! ;)

Cool thing is that they aren't even on the menu. Those obviously have chicken on the menu, so they make chicken skin out of however much skin they have. Even though it's not on the menu they are really loved by those who know about it. So you have to go pretty early to get them; definitely before the dinner crowd.

They have 2 different styles, 2 different tortillas, and pretty much every meat. Can't believe this place isn't even a restaurant. Plus $2 tall boys, and a bar tender with great music taste. Last time I was there they were playing Pearl Jam all night. The time before that they were playing Get Up Kids. And the time before that Witch. It's the only bar I go to. Haha.

Guess we can always try! ;)

Cool thing is that they aren't even on the menu. Those obviously have chicken on the menu, so they make chicken skin out of however much skin they have. Even though it's not on the menu they are really loved by those who know about it. So you have to go pretty early to get them; definitely before the dinner crowd.

They have 2 different styles, 2 different tortillas, and pretty much every meat. Can't believe this place isn't even a restaurant. Plus $2 tall boys, and a bat tender with great music taste. Last time I was there they were playing Pearl Jam all night. The time before that they were playing Get Up Kids. And the time before that Witch. It's the only bar I go to. Haha.

Sounds awesome. I believe I could suffer through PJ for some chicken skin tacos haha