OPEN LETTER TO VC. "Real Talko: The No Taco Left Behind Campaign"

First and Foremost, I fucking love tacos.

This has been a food I have loved for years and even more in the last year or so. That's when I discovered that I could have tacos with not only beef, but with chicken, chorizo, fish, shrimp, steak or whatever else your beating heart desires. Screw the people who only think tacos should have beef on them. The whole discussion about tacos not being good can fuck off. TACOS ARE THE BEST, SO GET OVER IT. THE SALSA, THE SOUR CREAM, THE LETTUCE. The combinations are limitless. (im looking at you, my taco loving brethren.)

Tacos will always be in their prime. I was down with the taco from day one. All you new jacks, enjoy it up and get on board with the taco eating. EVERYTHING ABOUT TACOS ARE AWESOME. NOT JUST TACOS, THOSE BURRITOS, THOSE CHALUPAS, THOSE ENCHILADAS ARE BOMB DIGGITY TOO. NO. THIS ISNT A FUCKING DREAM, ITS REAL LIFE.

Like I always say, a taco a day, keeps the doctor away.
Oh, and this "taco bell" isnt real Mexican food talk has got to stop. Go eat a delicious taco right now.

*Shout out to the GreatGreenOne, those tacos last night on instagram were 2 legit to quit homie*

You forgot shrimp tacos. 

And fish tacos. 

I'm not even mad. 

I wasn't even gonna post in this thread, but okay, I'm a little pissed.  You are trying to be all edgy and shit and while that's cool, you're still just hatin' on the seafood tacos.  I know that these tacos are young and may not be to your liking, but they are tacos too, and they have just as much of a right to be here as any other types of tacos.

/rant

First and Foremost, I fucking love tacos.

This has been a food I have loved for years and even more in the last year or so. That's when I discovered that I could have tacos with not only beef, but with chicken, chorizo, and/or steak. Screw the people who only think tacos should have beef on them. The whole discussion about tacos not being good can fuck off. TACOS ARE THE BEST, SO GET OVER IT. THE SALSA, THE SOUR CREAM, THE LETTUCE. The combinations are limitless. (im looking at you, my taco loving brethren.)

Tacos will always be in their prime. I was down with the taco from day one. All you new jacks, enjoy it up and get on board with the taco eating. EVERYTHING ABOUT TACOS ARE AWESOME. NOT JUST TACOS, THOSE BURRITOS, THOSE CHALUPAS, THOSE ENCHILADAS ARE BOMB DIGGITY TOO. NO. THIS ISNT A FUCKING DREAM, ITS REAL LIFE.

Like I always say, a taco a day, keeps the doctor away.

Oh, and this "taco bell" isnt real Mexican food talk has got to stop. Go eat a delicious taco right now.

*Shout out to the GreatGreenOne, those tacos last night on instagram were 2 legit to quit homie*

I've never seen a single authentic Mexican worker in any Taco bell I have ever visited in my life... that shit is fast food, not real. And thank you great Taco King! Last time I whipped some up I meant to take pictures, but got too excited and devoured the fuckers first lol

millions-of-fat-cops.jpg

You forgot shrimp tacos.

And fish tacos.

I'm not even mad.

I wasn't even gonna post in this thread, but okay, I'm a little pissed. You are trying to be all edgy and shit and while that's cool, you're still just hatin' on the seafood tacos. I know that these tacos are young and may not be to your liking, but they are tacos too, and they have just as much of a right to be here as any other types of tacos.

/rant

Calm down little homie, I didn't purposely leave out the seafood tacos. I gets down with ALL tacos. I'll fix original appropriately. Carry on

FISH TACOS!!!!!

(all tacos <3)

I just want to let you know that I cannot help but laugh everytime I look at Instagram and see your name. I'm not sure what NC stands for name wise, but in my head I automatically think North Carolina, so instead of Indiana Jones, you are North Carolina Harrison.. Back to the topic at hand, which is TACOS!!! Time for the leftovers from last night

I just want to let you know that I cannot help but laugh everytime I look at Instagram and see your name. I'm not sure what NC stands for name wise, but in my head I automatically think North Carolina, so instead of Indiana Jones, you are North Carolina Harrison.. Back to the topic at hand, which is TACOS!!! Time for the leftovers from last night

Haha it's just my first two initials (nicholas chad). But now I feel like a great adventurer!

I've been scared to say it on here but here it goes: I don't like tacos.

Hear me out. I got majorly sick off of some once, and it ruined it for me.

#opinionsmatter

It happens. My ex wife got sick at a place we ate once and from then on I had to go there alone because she would not go again no matter what.

Edit: Same reason I will not have anything to do with Key Lime anything... got sick as hell at a cook out as a kid after eating some pie and that was the end of that

I'm allergic to cheese but I like tacos with meat and black olives.

I'll allow it. Weird but I dig it!

I've been scared to say it on here but here it goes: I don't like tacos.

Hear me out. I got majorly sick off of some once, and it ruined it for me.

#opinionsmatter

What do you do when you fall down? You get back up and try it again! The same applies with tacos. Gotta try once more.

This is a safe place.

Come back to the tacos.

Do it.

Exactly