OPEN LETTER TO VC. "Real Talko: The No Taco Left Behind Campaign"

I used to go to Chipotle a lot. Then I discovered Qdoba. Same idea, just done better, imo. They don't charge extra for any toppings including guac, which is a bonus,

I am not a fan of Qdoba at all. I'd problem go to Moe's before Qdoba.

Just prefer the overall taste of Chipotle.

We used to have Qdoba in Alabama.....then my best friend and her boyfriend both got food poisoning from the one in Tuscaloosa. Filed a complaint....turns out a hundred or so people had suffered similarly in the same time frame. Within a few months state-wide Qdoba was gone.......I never had any issues with it though

Queso Chicken Burrito is worth the gamble in my book

We used to have Qdoba in Alabama.....then my best friend and her boyfriend both got food poisoning from the one in Tuscaloosa. Filed a complaint....turns out a hundred or so people had suffered similarly in the same time frame. Within a few months state-wide Qdoba was gone.......I never had any issues with it though

Queso Chicken Burrito is worth the gamble in my book

I always feel sick after I eat there.

Not Taco Bell kinda sick either.

Just gross...

no taco-related gifts over here, but i did just make (and consume) some fantastic Christmas Tacos

23970262115_63dd0a8d82_z.jpg

they had spicy chicken & onion filling, a smear of nacho cheese (because fuck it. it's christmas. i'm gonna go wild!), a little rice, a little salsa (spike's), and a nice sprinkling of some freshly-shredded australian cheddar (because. fuck it. it's christmas. GIMME ALL THE CHEESE!)

this should be a nice solid base for my belly before i start attempting to drink all the wine and cheap champagne in my fridge...and also be a nice drunken snack later!

no taco-related gifts over here, but i did just make (and consume) some fantastic Christmas Tacos

they had spicy chicken & onion filling, a smear of nacho cheese (because fuck it. it's christmas. i'm gonna go wild!), a little rice, a little salsa (spike's), and a nice sprinkling of some freshly-shredded australian cheddar (because. fuck it. it's christmas. GIMME ALL THE CHEESE!)

this should be a nice solid base for my belly before i start attempting to drink all the wine and cheap champagne in my fridge...and also be a nice drunken snack later!

Those are pretty enough to make a man weep... 

It's a toy, but it's totally a Taco Truck. Legitimately stoked on it, it's basically the next best thing to actually wrapping up tacos

Awesome

23970262115_63dd0a8d82_z.jpg

Amazing

Those are pretty enough to make a man weep...

Hey that's what I was going to say

• 2 weeks later...

IMAG0542_zpsuhwxwblk.jpg.3

I will probably die in my sleep, BUT just had two pretty decent tacos. Here was the setup:

1 corn tortilla fried put inside 1 fried flour tortilla with refried bean spread across the bottom, seasoned beef, motz cheese, fresh pico, drizzled with liquid happiness (queso).

:lol:  :lol: .....X_X