PO: Badly Drawn Boy - The Hour of Bewilderbeast Deluxe 3LP Edition (12/11/2015)

I just rec'd shipping confirmation.

EDIT - it also looks like this is not available from amazon as stock.... it is currently unavailable. Could they have only rec'd enough to fill the pre-orders?

Yeah, strange it's not available anymore.  But look at that, the CD price is $14.99, that's probably where the mix up happened with Amazon/Paribus.

Still no news from the UK indie I pre-ordered from... Checked their site again and still 'awaiting delivery from supplier'. Seems weird as Amazon UK have been listing this as available for next day delivery for at least a week or two?!

Anyone else in the UK / Europe have their copy of the 3LP version?

p.s. I just checked out Paribus... It sounds very interesting - wondered if it would work for UK customers and/or if there are any other equivalent sites doing the same things, that people have used? I shop online a lot, so any money back would be welcome. Thanks!

Hopefully you didn't originally order when it was showing a lower price and have to order when it's showing a higher price now.  

I did, but they promised to adjust price, refund One-Day Shipping on the new order, and give me a $10 credit for my trouble. I got the credit, but since every response goes to a different CSR, I'm still trying to get the promised price adjustment and shipping refund.

Great, great album. Bought it when it came out when they used to have listening stations in stores. Still play it quite frequently and concur with you guys saying he hasn't released anything near it since - About A Boy and Have You Fed The Fish had some great tracks on them though.

While I love the album to death I'm not going to drop $50 on it. I would've snatched it up for $27 if I had known! Might grab the 1LP some day since it seems to be in print still and a somewhat reasonable price.

Surprised to find this at my door when i went home for lunch today. Two days early.

I forget, was there supposed to be a download code with this? 
Are they numbered?

I didn't have time to open the package yet.

Was supposed to be numbered but I don't think it is.

No download code in mine.

So long story, but Amazon ended up shipping me (and charging me for) two of these.

Interestingly, one of the covers is stitched with white thread, and the other is stitched with orange thread. Variant alert!

I'm not sure what you ended up paying for these copies after all your troubles with Amazon but if you received the original discounted list price, I would love to buy 1 of the copies from you. Original cost, shipping and several other bucks for your troubles. If not, no worries! Just in case you're trying to get rid of one without dealing with returning it.

since it is not supposed to be released until tomorrow (amz.com anyway) it's still technically in the pre-order price guarantee isnt it?  It should be charged that lower price regardless of paribus asking for a refund or not if it hasnt shipped.. technically right?  I am still showing locked in with the 27.99 price, which is nothing to complain about, but if it did drop 15.99 that should be reflected in my charge when it ships... maybe i'll find out tomorrow if it gets sent out... I still show it arriving on the 28/30th on my orders page.

but, been meaning to sign up for paribus... will have to do it..

regarding that one quick drop in price... i got my shipping confirmation today from amazon and they charged me the 27.99 (plus tax)= $30.57...   

I wonder if I had paribus if they would ask for a refund that was the cheaper price from before I had mine shipped, but was on pre-order? Technically I think if it did fall so low on pre-order amazon should have charged me that.. but I'm to lazy to press it...