PO: Jawbreaker - Dear You repress (12/18/15)

gmoney

I dunno why I was under the impression blackball was releasing this as another 2 lp repress with slightly different color variation, my bad. I guess with the wave of reissues recently. That's cool, since I just got the blackball a few months back, i'll pass but I'm happy this will be available again, such a great record and more people need it in their lives

This does not sound bad at all, way better than the original pressing and my CD. Why you guys gotta scare people?? No surface noise, decent dynamics (this is not a very dynamic album)

Never Meant to scare...just said it sounded kinda different, hey don't get me wrong this record rules and I'm stoked to pay $22 instead of $50+ for an original that's probably gonna sound the same....so it's a solid buy!!!

Well I just mean like, if multiple people say something that'll scare people into not buying it but it's one of my favorites and everyone needs this! And I'm genuinely curious as to what you guys mean exactly because if someone thinks the pitch is weird, that can't be a dud in the pressing

Wordd I back you, jawbreaker is one of my fav bands too and I'm stoked to own this, maybe I just need to clean the shit out my ears

I'm pretty new to collecting vinyl so I can't speak about the quality but Jet Black is missing the intro and outro clips of Christopher Walken from Annie Hall. Not sure if that was the case on the original pressing but that would be odd given the CD I bought in high school had it as well as the current version on Spotify.

I'm pretty new to collecting vinyl so I can't speak about the quality but Jet Black is missing the intro and outro clips of Christopher Walken from Annie Hall. Not sure if that was the case on the original pressing but that would be odd given the CD I bought in high school had it as well as the current version on Spotify.

it's on the blackball pressing too