PO now! Satanic Surfers "hero of our time" LP VINYL REISSUE

Yeah the price sucked but I had to do it. I wanted to order the Pridebowl LP with it but shipping doubled when I added another record so I just ended up getting the one.

exact same thing, it doubled the shipping, then removed the Pridebowl LP and saw it was still too high.. damn i want these records but thats just too much. 5 years ago i wouldve paid 100$ for 1 of them but i now realize that its not worth it to listen to them for 2 weeks then twice a year when an old friend comes by.

5 years ago i wouldve paid 100$ for 1 of them but i now realize that its not worth it to listen to them for 2 weeks then twice a year when an old friend comes by.

3 years ago I was the exact same way. I would order anything that interested me because our dollar was doing good and shipping was (relatively speaking) reasonable. Now with the shitty exchange rate and insane shipping costs, I probably buy about 1/6th as much as I used to.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Maybe I should start another tread for this, but the same label is reissueing another awesome 90's skatepunk record that never was on vinyl before: AGAINST TIME and not for anyone... Lp. Really happy for this :)

Pre-order has already started:
http://www.laagoniadevivir.com/product/pre-order-now-ladv61-against-time-and-not-for-anyone-lp-reissue

Listen:
https://laagoniadevivir.bandcamp.com/album/ladv61-against-time-and-not-for-anyone-lp-reissue-pre-order-now

• 2 weeks later...

Picked this up from the post office yesterday. Jacket got a little beat too, but its a nice simple package. As for the sound, I don't have an OG to compare it to, but I'd imagine it sounds on par with this. Would've been nice if they tinkered with the sound for this. As for the music, I never listed to anything from this band prior to Going Nowhere Fast, and its safe to say this is cool too. Solid album.