PO: Rob Crow (of Pinback) - You're Doomed. Be Nice.

man I could not get into The Ladies. I am not a Zach Hill fan really and found his spazzy drumming and Crow's somber pop guitar to not really go together. That was almost ten years ago too. Imo there's been some of his greatest work since then

I am a hue fan of both guys and The Ladies is both Rob and Zach'a greatest musical achievement imo. Seriously, listen to So Much For the Fourth Wall and tell me it doesn't kick ass.

As far as Rob coming back, I couldn't be happier. I am not a professional musician but have hit a similar point in life and my music and can see where he is coming from. I feel for the dude. I always figured his reasons for stepping out of the public eye but it makes me happy to see someone tackle their demons. Gotta keep my Rob vinyl collection nearly complete. I saw Physics like a week before his "retirement" and it kicked ass.

• 2 months later...

I am a hue fan of both guys and The Ladies is both Rob and Zach'a greatest musical achievement imo. Seriously, listen to So Much For the Fourth Wall and tell me it doesn't kick ass.

That song kicks major buttocks.

Also, too lazy to google but I THINK it was Rob Crow who added vocals over Hella's 1-800-ghost-dance and it is completely awesome too... Right up there with "So Much For The Fourth Wall". It's actually the first track that got me into Hella back in the day.

That song kicks major buttocks.

Also, too lazy to google but I THINK it was Rob Crow who added vocals over Hella's 1-800-ghost-dance and it is completely awesome too... Right up there with "So Much For The Fourth Wall". It's actually the first track that got me into Hella back in the day.

Same! That is my favorite Hella song and the one I show people to get into the band.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, but it was like $15 to ship it to Canada (plus exchange) so that is an excellent price for up North. 

In my experience if you order when it is still a PO on amazon, they will get it in.

Definitely wouldn't be the limited variant though. Still don't regret POing the limited, but damn, I'd have liked to get it at that price.

Yup, just saw the email:

We regret that sending delay notifications for our vinyl releases has become almost commonplace. As much as we have adjusted our release schedules to accommodate the increasing unpredictability of vinyl production, inevitably we are at the mercy of pressing plants that are operating well over capacity and are finding it difficult to adhere to deadlines.

In this case, it is the special limited edition colored vinyl of Rob Crow's Gloomy Place LP that is suffering an unforeseen delay. The pressing plant has managed to complete the black vinyl, but the colored vinyl is now scheduled to be completed around late April. We only made a limited number of the colored vinyl and they sold out almost instantly via pre-order (thank you!), so we are of course aware that you have been waiting patiently for these for some time. If you do not wish to wait for colored vinyl any longer, we can ship you black vinyl instead (plus a $3 refund to compensate for the difference in price). If you prefer to wait, no action is required by you. You will be notified once these are ready to ship. We know how special this release is to those who have loved and supported Rob Crow all these years, and we will send you a unique download code of the entire album (with bonus tracks!) on the release date of March 4 at 12PM EST.

Please note that items ordered with a pre-order will ship along with those pre-orders. As always, please feel free to reach out if you have any questions.