Guest Admin

A DAY TO REMEMBER "For Those Who Have Heart" LP colored vinyl

BAD BRAINS "Omega Sessions" 10" colored vinyl

BETWEEN THE BURIED AND ME "Colors" dbl LP colored vinyl

BLOOD FOR BLOOD "Livin' In Exhile" 10" colored vinyl

EMMURE "The Respect Issue" LP colored vinyl

HATEBREED "Satisfaction Is The Death Of Desire" LP colored vinyl

STREETLIGHT MANIFESTO "Everything Goes Numb" LP colored vinyl

Victory Records are at it again and when most labels would put out new vinyl in conjunction with their CD/digital counterparts, Victory have taken the approach of putting out vinyl in batches. Either way they do it, we are excited to announce the pre-orders for 7 new Victory releases. And along with the pre-orders, the kind folks at Victory are allowing us to do a bunch of test pressing contests. Not only can 6 winners win test perssings for A Day to Remember, Between the Buried and Me, Blood for Blood, Emmure, Hatebreed, and Street Light Manifest, but one winner will win all 6 test pressings. The Bad Brains is a repress so there is no test pressing for this one.

I don't have the exact colors on these upcoming releases, but from what I can gather from my rep, only 1 color will be available to distributors. Not sure if that means that the Victory store will have a 2nd color or not. We will be sure to update everyone with the colors for each record when we get the info.

Records will ship on or around July 22nd and we will announce the test pressing contest winners around that time.

If I had to venture a guess, I would think that the Between the Buried and Me, Hatebreed, Streetlight Manifesto, and Bad Brains will likely go out of print sooner than later.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Admin
Good to see Everything Goes Numb come out on vinyl. Though is it a Double LP? I thought it was over 50 minutes.

it says that the only double from victory is the between the buried and me. I wonder if they are gonna try to make it fit.