PO: Turnover - Humblest Pleasures 7"

jewfro

It released 9 hours ago.

Yup.

whoops, my bad. I only had the shipping date for the vinyl in mind, which is sometime at the end of the month I guess.

Physical release date is the 25th, digital is today.

Can we talk about how good this is? I liked Humblest Pleasures but Change Irreversible is so good.

So fucking good. I like the lyrics on Humblest Pleasures more, but the instrumentals on Change Irreversible are amazing.

yep, it's great. Loving the calm atmosphere, it feels even more equable than PV.

Yeah, I'm loving that they are still evolving their sound and not just sticking with the exact PV sound.

got mine yesterday! love these songs.

i was a little nervous when i picked up the mailer from my mailbox. it was rattling around in there like crazy. no shim, no bubblewrap or anything. luckily everything ended up being in good shape.

Did you order from RFC, or the other label?

Hopefully that means mine will ship soon. No confirmation or anything so far.

ever since they switched their store i never get confirmation emails. i can't even check the status on my order page anymore. it just showed up in my myusps on 3/7 from brighton,ma. had to assume it was rfc bc i didn't have anything else ordered from massachusetts.

Ah, yeah, the order status no longer shows up for me either. I can't remember if I got shipping confirmation for the last thing I ordered from them, so I guess time to just wait patiently.

I still can't get myusps to verify me, the site is terrible.

Edit: Mine has shipped too. I had to go into the source code to see that line, since it's covered by their logo. Someone needs to fix their code.

Ah, yeah, the order status no longer shows up for me either. I can't remember if I got shipping confirmation for the last thing I ordered from them, so I guess time to just wait patiently.

I still can't get myusps to verify me, the site is terrible.

Edit: Mine has shipped too. I had to go into the source code to see that line, since it's covered by their logo. Someone needs to fix their code.

oooooh no way. ill have to check the code next time i order from them.

i think jeff does all the code himself. perhaps someone could bring it to his attention.

I just paid a stupid amount just to get the black to add to the collection. I hate myself. I love this band.

Black is already selling for a lot? That's kinda silly, since it's not even the street date yet.