Kevin Smith Appreesh thread.

Look forward to monday mornings for hollywood babble-on. Been working my way through all 300 some smodcasts. Its a daunting yet hilarious task.

I missed tusk but look forward to seeing it. Might rewatch red state soon.

I've been putting on Smod to go to sleep at night, that's what made me bring this 6 year old thread back to life.

I throw on a podcast almost every single night to fall asleep to, but could never get into Smod. Maybe I just haven't given it a fair chance, but something just doesn't click with me.

I just really like Kevin Smith. I have all of the Q and A stuff and all that. Currently reading one of his books too.

I just really like Kevin Smith. I have all of the Q and A stuff and all that. Currently reading one of his books too.

I am a fan of all kevin smith, but could not get into that my boring ass life book.  i just have no interest in reading that journal style book.  and it being like 400 pages did not help...

I am a fan of all kevin smith, but could not get into that my boring ass life book. i just have no interest in reading that journal style book. and it being like 400 pages did not help...

I've been slowly working on it for like 4-5 months. Hard to get through some days. I'm a very fast reader but this just drags.