carl perkins 10''/78 flip record movie magg/turn around signed

Yeah, this is not the forum to post your name and email address. You are likely not to get any helpful info here regarding monetary value of this album. For my two cents, the signature is relatively worthless without authentication. What you have is probably not worth a whole Hell of a lot of money.

Yeah, this is not the forum to post your name and email address. You are likely not to get any helpful info here regarding monetary value of this album. For my two cents, the signature is relatively worthless without authentication. What you have is probably not worth a whole Hell of a lot of money.

If you're going to give someone feedback maybe take a few seconds to do a google search so you're not just talking out of your ass. This record has sold for over a thousand dollars (look it up on popsike) so you telling him it's not worth much is simply not true. Who knows what condition it's in but if it's in decent shape he could get some good money for it on Ebay. 

I do agree that the signature probably doesn't add value unless it's authenticated, but who knows, some collector might pay more for it regardless. 

Paul: Use popsike.com and search for your record. It will show you past instances of it being sold on Ebay and for what price it went for. I think that's the best way to gauge what it's worth. If you're trying to sell it Ebay is the way to go. 

If you're going to give someone feedback maybe take a few seconds to do a google search so you're not just talking out of your ass. This record has sold for over a thousand dollars (look it up on popsike) so you telling him it's not worth much is simply not true. Who knows what condition it's in but if it's in decent shape he could get some good money for it on Ebay. 

I do agree that the signature probably doesn't add value unless it's authenticated, but who knows, some collector might pay more for it regardless. 

Paul: Use popsike.com and search for your record. It will show you past instances of it being sold on Ebay and for what price it went for. I think that's the best way to gauge what it's worth. If you're trying to sell it Ebay is the way to go. 

thanks for the help mate, i'll check out popsike, record is in fantastic shape as the guy had it in a frame for years- i think he knew what he had, thanks again, paul

unless it's from the past twenty years people on here assume it's garbage. It's sad.

While my immediate sentiment was to think is a worthless record, based on nearly twenty years of collecting, I was quite surprised to see the value of this Perkins 78.

hi mate do you think your'll be interested? can send you pic's now if you like, just let me know.

Paul, you'l should put this up on eBay...not your target buyers here...especially since I made a very fair offer and you wouldnt tell me what you actually want for the same record has been selling for over $1000 - check it on popsike, i've never sold any of my vinyl before and because it's signed i didn't want to be dumb and over price it if anyone makes me a sensible offer on here then  then that would be great but i definitely don't want to undersell this record