WAXWORKS RECORDS Official Mega-Thread

There are copies of The Police's Syncronicity that are like that. Some folks have said it's a "purple" vinyl pressing, but I think it's just a REALLY thin pressing on black vinyl. You can really only tell it's a bit opaque when held up to direct light.

That's what I figured for this Space Streakings. Doesn't feel that light, but I thought it might have been the way it was pressed.

That's a movie I can never watch again. It was excellent though.

So many people I know won't ever endure a second viewing, but I watch it at least once a year. Does that make me sick? One time I showed it to three buddies who hadn't seen it. I loved their reactions. We were just sitting around drinking and smoking and I hear all of these "Dude! No way. Shit. Fuckkk.". Ah, it was great.

So many people I know won't ever endure a second viewing, but I watch it at least once a year. Does that make me sick? One time I showed it to three buddies who hadn't seen it. I loved their reactions. We were just sitting around drinking and smoking and I hear all of these "Dude! No way. Shit. Fuckkk.". Ah, it was great.

Possibly. I guess I could just cut out that one 9min scene & it'd be fine. For Gaspar Noe I prefer Enter The Void

Anyone else feel like the PO is going to be pushed back another month after two days of problems so they can redesign their entire site from scratch? Also, so they can actually press the vinyl first too.

It shouldn't take that long to figure out a no-frills drop page, but hey if I can pay and receive my item sooner, im all for it.