WAXWORKS RECORDS Official Mega-Thread

I’ve been refreshing my browser every 2 minutes since this morning and I am pretty much in agreement of what you guys said earlier. It’s really a pain in the ass with this ordering process. I wish you all good luck and would like to thank you for this entertaining afternoon. It made my working time unexpectedly pleasant ;-) I’ll finish work in about 30 minutes and I will obviously have no chance to grab one of them…

Greetings from Germany!

I’ve been refreshing my browser every 2 minutes since this morning and I am pretty much in agreement of what you guys said earlier. It’s really a pain in the ass with this ordering process. I wish you all good luck and would like to thank you for this entertaining afternoon. It made my working time unexpectedly pleasant ;-) I’ll finish work in about 30 minutes and I will obviously have no chance to grab one of them…

Greetings from Germany!

Give this man a blood for being a big Slint fan!

God... I learned this lesson via Mondo releases. but, Facebook is such a cesspool for drops/companies like this.

How do they deal with the bullshit?

Also, there seems to be an unusually high % of people who talk like everything they say is fact on Facebook pages.

Anyway, back to work.

The internet is full of human cesspools, we are lucky to be in a decent community here in this forum. People straight up forget that there are other human beings on the other side of comments. 

Anyway dont stress everyone! Here's something funny I just came across while we wait: http://www.avclub.com/article/pizza-hut-japans-pizza-cats-campaign-almost-makes--208531