WAXWORKS RECORDS Official Mega-Thread

Down voted on page 57. Damn you KK-Downing, is there a reason you randomly down vote me all the time? Bored? Lonely?

Hey, I'm not the insecure beardo worried about up and down votes. FWIW, you earned it for your stating Pt VII was the best (original and IV are obviously tops).

I'm getting a kick out of this thread though. So many people wanting that blood-filled to the point of insanity. The worst I see about Waxwork's problems are that you keep your money for an extra day. Not the end of the world.

Hey, I'm not the insecure beardo worried about up and down votes. FWIW, you earned it for your stating Pt VII was the best (original and IV are obviously tops).

I'm getting a kick out of this thread though. So many people wanting that blood-filled to the point of insanity. The worst I see about Waxwork's problems are that you keep your money for an extra day. Not the end of the world.

This is a masterful observation of unprecedented proportions.

P.S. I tried to upvote it, but I think I upvoted like 10 comments today, so I've reached my quota, sadly.

Well, you really cut to the core of me. I mean, I do get naturally curious when I get down voted, typically it's you. I'm not sure why you have so much hate in your heart, or why there is a need for name calling. I'm a bit clueless as to why you are so upset with my opinion. 7 was the first one I ever watched when I was little, so naturally I have a soft spot for it.  I just want you to know, we all think you are a very cool person. There is no need to try so hard to prove this to us.

"We're back up and running on numerous servers. We are aware that many of you have been waiting for two days, and we're working to have the Friday the 13th pre orders up and available as soon as possible. We did anticipate a large rush of customers, and we did beef up our website recently, but it simply wasn't able to handle the massive amount of traffic that hit it over the past 48 hours. We can guarantee that this release will be incredible, and totally worth the wait. Thanks for sticking with us through this."

Signed,

Your captors, Waxwork

If I had seen that post I would've nabbed it immediately. I know how you feel man, I know the pain of passing on goodies.

If I had seen that post I would've nabbed it immediately. I know how you feel man, I know the pain of passing on goodies.

I've been trying to save up for that damn PS4 which has made me miss quite a few things. I'm damn determined to get myself the best birthday gift ever.

PS4 ftw. Nows the time. The games are finally starting to roll out. What games you plan to get?

I'm after that white Destiny bundle. Played the beta and now I am hooked. I have to get the new Call of Duty of course, got the last 5 mine as well get this one. Other than that as of right now just Dragon Age, and Assassin's Creed. Any recommendations?

I'm after that white Destiny bundle. Played the beta and now I am hooked. I have to get the new Call of Duty of course, got the last 5 mine as well get this one. Other than that as of right now just Dragon Age, and Assassin's Creed. Any recommendations?

Destiny is going to be amazing. Lately I've been hooked on Diablo III because I never played it on PC. Infamous Second Son was pretty solid as well. But did you play the Last Of Us? The remastered edition is gorgeous. 

I'm just waiting for Uncharted 4, best game series of all time.