Outer sleeve protectors?

It's just that these threads pop up over and over again, and if the OPs would just use the search option they'd see that I post the same thing in every thread.

"I use the large yard debris type trash bags. I try to buy the independent, local, artisanal, hand made bags, but in a pinch, any off the shelf brand will do. I prefer the black ones, but any opaque color will do. Below are the pluses and minuses:

Pluses:

-Large opening. No need to mess around with squeezing in large gatefold jackets.

-Can hold multiple LPs in one bag. If I just drop them in randomly, I can play a fun game of finding the LP I want every time I want to listen to it.

-Already in trash bag when I throw out the LPs. Simple.

-So many other pluses.

Minuses:

-None

Conclusion: Highly recommended."

There. No need to make another out sleeve thread.

5 hours ago, kannibal said:

It's just that these threads pop up over and over again, and if the OPs would just use the search option they'd see that I post the same thing in every thread.

"I use the large yard debris type trash bags. I try to buy the independent, local, artisanal, hand made bags, but in a pinch, any off the shelf brand will do. I prefer the black ones, but any opaque color will do. Below are the pluses and minuses:

Pluses:

-Large opening. No need to mess around with squeezing in large gatefold jackets.

-Can hold multiple LPs in one bag. If I just drop them in randomly, I can play a fun game of finding the LP I want every time I want to listen to it.

-Already in trash bag when I throw out the LPs. Simple.

-So many other pluses.

Minuses:

-None

Conclusion: Highly recommended."

There. No need to make another out sleeve thread.

If you would bother to read the threads you crap on, you would understand that I do not need outer sleeves.  I need a good sleeve to go over my outer sleeve to keep it in mint condition.

I appreciate any earnest input you may have.  please and thank you.

3 hours ago, Tardcore said:

If you would bother to read the threads you crap on, you would understand that I do not need outer sleeves.  I need a good sleeve to go over my outer sleeve to keep it in mint condition.

I've already given you a perfectly good suggestion further up the thread, does it not fit your particular requirements or are there no suppliers local to you?

6 hours ago, Tardcore said:

Wait... are you saying you need an outer sleeve to protect your outer sleeves from getting scuffed?