PO: Green Day - Revolution Radio

Album title track is up on Spotify.

http://www.fuse.tv/2016/09/green-day-revolution-radio-song-listen

I'm digging this song. If I'm digging the album title track & single off it, I have a feeling the album is going to be solid. That cord progression was great. Nice fast and aggressive song. That quick hammer on / bend in the solo was a nice surprise.

These new songs are just 21st CB part 2. Espionagey type guitar lines, weird group shouty moments and those chord progressions that always get around to a predictable minor chord. I love when bands try new things and change their sound so I'm not calling for another dookie or insomniac but this isn't the return the form others are labeling it to be.

17 hours ago, Dave Grohl said:

I'm wondering how many empty seats there will be due to people not paying crazy scalper prices...

Man I don't understand how resellers work their way around these, but I saw Foo Fighters at the Ryman a couple of years ago, and they did the same paperless ticketing swipe your card thing. That show was sold out both in the sense that all the tickets were gone, there were resellers listing them, and when I arrived, not an empty seat in the house. The venues will be full. You can't blame the band for at least making it as difficult as possible for scalpers and giving fans the best chance to attend, but they're always going to find a way apparently. At least it makes it hard on them? I wish every band concerned with scalping would do the paperless entry honestly.