PO Sept 23rd - Jim James - Eternally Even

1 hour ago, danoise said:

I'll probably check it out, I liked his first solo dig a lot. If anyone gets a chance to check out his solo tour coming up be sure to check out the opening act he's bringing along, Twin Limb. Great dreamy stuff.

^ completely agree. Will be another memorable thanksgiving show in Louisville I'm sure. 

7 hours ago, DC1221 said:

well this album is expensive as hell.

$50 if you want a litho

$45 for a signed copy

$30 for just a regular black 180gram

I'll order this when its up on Amazon.

Me too. Cant justify it especially when the shipping to Scotland will near enough the same as the vinyl!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 12/21/2016 at 8:09 PM, scarfaceclaw said:

The website says it's an autographed sleeve - so  just the vinyl itself arrived, and the sleeve will be coming later?

Seems weird.

That's because it turns out I was wrong-- ha. My lithograph print came today, and I was a little bummed when I saw it wasn't signed. At first I thought Wonderful Union screwed up, but as it turns out the deluxe bundle didn't come with a signature. I'm a little disappointed, honestly. To begin, the vinyl itself was a standard black, and not the indie exclusive gold. In addition, while the lithograph was/is cool, I'm not totally sure that it was worth the price. I guess that's what I get for not paying attention to the fine print.

47 minutes ago, PookdaddyG said:

That's because it turns out I was wrong-- ha. My lithograph print came today, and I was a little bummed when I saw it wasn't signed. At first I thought Wonderful Union screwed up, but as it turns out the deluxe bundle didn't come with a signature. I'm a little disappointed, honestly. To begin, the vinyl itself was a standard black, and not the indie exclusive gold. In addition, while the lithograph was/is cool, I'm not totally sure that it was worth the price. I guess that's what I get for not paying attention to the fine print.

Bummer...yeah upon looking at his website it's either the deluxe w/lithograph, or an autographed sleeve copy - but not both.

Posts at Steve Hoffman think the vinyl version has poor/absent bass quality compared to digital - does anyone have any similar thoughts with their copies? 

http://forums.stevehoffman.tv/threads/jim-james-album-eternally-even.595522/page-4