My Friday evening...

Mine is being spent home, alone..........sigh..........I'm so lame/boring. All of my friends and roommates just left to go home for break. I need to befriend more people who actually live in Philly. Though, it has been a while since I had a night all to myself. The peace and quiet isn't too bad. I will most likely fire up the Wii and get some good Smash Bros. practice in.

spent all afternoon driving to tampa. stopped in gainesville to hit up the record store and those mother fuckers closed early. i called before i left and they confirmed they closed at 7p and i mentioned i would be stopping through town and wanted to make sure they were open when i got there. pulled up at 6:15 and the lights were off, no one there.

assholes!

now im bored at my parents house

spent all afternoon driving to tampa. stopped in gainesville to hit up the record store and those mother fuckers closed early. i called before i left and they confirmed they closed at 7p and i mentioned i would be stopping through town and wanted to make sure they were open when i got there. pulled up at 6:15 and the lights were off, no one there.

assholes!

now im bored at my parents house

what record store?