Comics (possible spoilers)

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Monk, no dice on the Sin City collection, sorry my friend.

Did pick this up today: [image]

I'm a fan of Wood's "real world" stuff like Local and my buddy at the shop threw it in my bag. It's only $10, so with the discount it was worth a gamble. Wood's gone as far as to say it's aimed at teen girls, which as a nearly 30 bearded, beer belly'd man I'm not in that demographic, but I'm sure it'll be worth a read.

Did anyone grab Final Crisis: Requiem? $4 is too much for a one shot that may/may not be worth reading in the long run and DC has burned me more so than any other publisher with worthless oneshots.

books ordered from amazon.com today

the walking dead TPB #8 FINALLY!

punisher TPB number #9

and

Y the Last man TPB #10 Bums me out, i really liked this series.

is 100 bullets any good?

100 bullets is great. if you like reservoir dogs, i'd recommend it. it's sorta like it.

why buy the punisher tpb's? get the hc's. they're $20 on amazon for 2 tpbs in one. they're really nice, i love mine. 9 isn't out yet (it'll be in HC 5 with Valley Forge probably later this year.) i'm really going to miss Ennis on the series. i don't see it being worth reading without him.

books ordered from amazon.com today

the walking dead TPB #8 FINALLY!

punisher TPB number #9

and

Y the Last man TPB #10 Bums me out, i really liked this series.

is 100 bullets any good?

100 bullets is great. if you like reservoir dogs, i'd recommend it. it's sorta like it.

why buy the punisher tpb's? get the hc's. they're $20 on amazon for 2 tpbs in one. they're really nice, i love mine. 9 isn't out yet (it'll be in HC 5 with Valley Forge probably later this year.) i'm really going to miss Ennis on the series. i don't see it being worth reading without him.

because i already have the individual books. Ennis is going to go off punisher? thats a bad idea. i also need to read to the rest of Girls.

dunno why i skipped over this thread so much before, definitely some good recommendations. i'm in the middle of watchmen, but i can't get into it much for some reason, but i still have a lot to go. readin the walking dead now and loving it, same with 100 bullets. theres a lot of stuff i should go pick up.