Comics (possible spoilers)

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do they have one big-ass compendium of all the Civil War stuff, or do you pretty much have to buy each individual collection (i.e., X-Men, Wolverine, Fantastic Four, etc.)?

All you need is the collection of the Civil War mini & the collection of Civil War: Frontline and you'll be pretty much set.

All the other books did was flesh out things in the main mini. If you really like the Spider-Man angle, pick up the Spidey: CW trade & so forth.

Do they have one big-ass compendium of all the Civil War stuff, or do you pretty much have to buy each individual collection (i.e., X-Men, Wolverine, Fantastic Four, etc.)?

All you need is the collection of the Civil War mini & the collection of Civil War: Frontline and you'll be pretty much set.

All the other books did was flesh out things in the main mini. If you really like the Spider-Man angle, pick up the Spidey: CW trade & so forth.

Perfect. That makes things more manageable for sure.

I picked up random issues outside of the main CW & CW: FL minis throughout the whole ordeal if something struck me as interesting, but overall I used Wikipedia more than anything to keep up on subtle plot things in books I don't read (X-titles, FF, etc).

I picked up random issues outside of the main CW & CW: FL minis throughout the whole ordeal if something struck me as interesting, but overall I used Wikipedia more than anything to keep up on subtle plot things in books I don't read (X-titles, FF, etc).

That seems like a good way to go. Definitely cheaper, haha.

Ugh, I spent about 10 hours today working on organizing my comics. I had to bring up about 30 long boxes from the basement so I could organize. I realized I'm about 5 boxes short and probably 200 bags and boards. Lots of work remaining. I'll post a picture of the whole mess.

Also, I found a lot of comics I have doubles of as a result of getting my friend's collection when he was getting rid of it. I will post a list on here for any interested parties. They will be on the cheap, cover or less plus shipping.

Yeah, my comic store where I subscribe actually bags and boards em for you, and they're free! However, I still have a ton of comics that haven't been bagged/boarded from a while back.

I definitely have a bunch of extra Punisher back-issues from the Ennis runs. There's probably a good chunk of back-issues from Y:The Last Man and Fables too. I will make a list of issues soon and get it up.

If anyone is in to the Avengers or Thor or Captain America, there are a bunch of those from the Heroes Return era (97/98ish?) when they tossed all the stupid ass Heroes Reborn stuff and relaunched Avengers/Cap/Thor/Iron Man. Since I already had all of those, there might very well be a nice 1-25ish run of either one. I can check for sure.

There's also some Speed Racer stuff if anyone is into that. Plus, I personally have a bunch of old X-Force, X-Men, and Uncanny X-Men I'd like to unload. Let me know if you're looking for anything and I'll be glad to cut a great deal to anyone who is into em. I'd love to get these into somebody's hands who digs it and out of my basement (especially stuff I have doubles of!)