Pillorian (Ex-Agalloch) - Obsidian Arc LP [Soon] & A Stygian Pyre 7" [Sold Out]

Saw that. It's just a mystery as to what they mean by "regular edition". I hope to get a special tour edition, but that's all timing and luck. I ended up just ordering the clear from EU, so I don't have to worry about getting one. With shipping it wasn't much more than what I've paid for some stoner doom releases.

On March 10, 2017 at 9:33 PM, lexicondevil said:

I hope to get a special tour edition, but that's all timing and luck. I ended up just ordering the clear from EU, so I don't have to worry about getting one. With shipping it wasn't much more than what I've paid for some stoner doom releases.

Same. And have a blast at Goya tonight if you go. I can't make it and hate myself completely. 

On 3/13/2017 at 8:45 PM, lexicondevil said:

Wish I could have seen them again, but I've pretty much decided no shows during the week unless it's something big. I keep buying tickets for work night shows and then I don't go. Trying to muster up the energy to see Power Trip in Oakland on a Thursday...

I'm right there with you. I'm bummed I missed Red Fang last week but I just couldn't do it. I have all but stopped shows in the city during the week. I'm down in Monterey, so that four hour round trip is just too brutal these days. 

• 2 weeks later...

Here's some info on the clear. I got it from the Northern Silence site.

Ltd. 800 on clear vinyl, reverse board cover, inside flooded in black, 8-page 12" booklet on uncoated paper with silver print. 180g clear vinyl inside a black inner-sleeve with poly-lining and dropcard for the digital album.

4 hours ago, lexicondevil said:

Here's some info on the clear. I got it from the Northern Silence site.

Ltd. 800 on clear vinyl, reverse board cover, inside flooded in black, 8-page 12" booklet on uncoated paper with silver print. 180g clear vinyl inside a black inner-sleeve with poly-lining and dropcard for the digital album.

I hope there are some copies left after the euro tour.

• 3 weeks later...

This finally arrived album is solid.

Not super impressed with the pressing though seems a little quiet to me, anyone elses experience the same?

I really like the feel of the cover, wasnt initially a huge fan of the art work but digging it a lot more now.

Edited by 2notepockets

• 1 month later...