Good experience with Fat Wreck...

A few months ago I ordered two copies of the NUFAN "Leche" re-issue and a copy of the new NUFAN record when they came out. I never got my order, so I emailed them.

After emailing back and forth they offered me a refund and then didn't get back to me for a while. I emailed again today, they apologized, and then told me they had a couple of the color vinyl re-issues left over and they're shipping them on Monday. I don't know about the new album...it'll probably just be on black (even though at the time it would have been the yellow copy), but either way, they were very helpful and cool about the whole thing.

Anyway, what could have been shitty turned out to be a good. experience.

I remember during the 7inch of the month club thing NOFX did. Some dude on the NOFX Wiki board got pissed when the records were shipped late because they weren't quite ready (I think it was in like october or something) and complained to the BBB about them haha

Fat replied that they offered the guy a full refund if he was willing to send back all the records he had already received from the club in the exact same condition he received them. They dealed with this asshole really well I was impressed. I probably would've told him to fuck off or something