Jump to content
ejeffs

PO: Alkaline Trio - Past Live albums

Recommended Posts

5 hours ago, Satan said:

Good Mourning showed up! Now to track down Goddammit. 

 

 

My only complaint is Dan's fucking bass. Turn that shit down dude!

This looks like your best bet for Goddamnit, all the U.S sites are sold out but Get-Punk still has copies of MICF, FHTI and GM all the othere are sold out.

https://www.banquetrecords.com/alkaline-trio/goddamnit---past-live/HS002

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, lostcrimes said:

Bold move putting up leftovers before everyone who ordered gets theirs. But I'm willing to bet they said fuck it and pressed a bunch more.

According to get-punk, they pressed 300 for retail.

 

Alkaline Trio released all 8 of their studio albums in a live format exclusively via their website. They sold out very quickly. Surprise, surprise; they issued 300 copies to retail and we got some of each.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Satan said:

According to get-punk, they pressed 300 for retail.

 

Alkaline Trio released all 8 of their studio albums in a live format exclusively via their website. They sold out very quickly. Surprise, surprise; they issued 300 copies to retail and we got some of each.

Neat. But what planet are we on where This Addiction sells out before From Here To Infirmary?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, lostcrimes said:

Neat. But what planet are we on where This Addiction sells out before From Here To Infirmary?

Haha good point.  I'm assuming most people pre ordered FHTI from KR so now when trying to complete their collection, This addiction, MSIT and A&I are selling out the fastest. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, MikeSantor said:

Got mine in Chicago today.

 

Anyone that needs any has to call or message on facebook bucket o blood books and records in Chicago.  They have some inbound but are holding them fir people if you hit them up.

 

Bucket o Blood has 2 on order for me. They made a list of people's orders then placed their order ( as retail ) to the distro. Pretty sure it's to late to message them, but they're really cool

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, RecordsandIPA said:

Bucket o Blood has 2 on order for me. They made a list of people's orders then placed their order ( as retail ) to the distro. Pretty sure it's to late to message them, but they're really cool

Yea I know that's how they were doing it but do you really think that they did not order any extra to sell inside of the store being as how limited these are?

 

I would assume that they ordered at least a few of each outside of all the ones that they purchased specifically for people.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, MikeSantor said:

Yea I know that's how they were doing it but do you really think that they did not order any extra to sell inside of the store being as how limited these are?

 

I would assume that they ordered at least a few of each outside of all the ones that they purchased specifically for people.

You're probably right but like Satan said only 300 were going to retail, I'm sure there was a limit on each stores order. I really hope they do get extras so I can add TA and finally complete the set. lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for Vinyl Collective. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×