Second Nature Store now merged with Vinyl Collecti

Guest admin1338560633

Guest Admin

As you all know, we have been running the Second Nature store for the past month and throughout the setting up and maintaining of the store, we have come to learn a lot. Through our experiences of running multiple stores and recently merging our CD store into Vinyl Collective, we have decided to merge the Second Nature Store into the Vinyl Collective store. After spending much of last week and nearly all day today, all of the Second Nature inventory is now in the Vinyl Collective store. The Second Nature store is still up (for now), but it has zero inventory.

If you ordered or pre-ordered something from Second Nature recently, you will receive your items without any problems. If you want to order or pre-order anything from Second Nature, you can now do so in our store. We still have a number of kinks to work out, but take a look here http://stores.channeladvisor.com/vinylhome/Store/Search.aspx?&Page=1&Sort=1&sku=vcsn

My mind likes the idea of managing one store and one inventory.

Guest Admin

hey friends, I think we are expecting to get all of those rocky, these arms, and isis records in today via pallet, but at 2;30 today we have not received them. If not today, then tomorrow.

And I am working on a way to get copies of the Euro able baker fox.

and I am working on Sabot for our next label to run their store but man, Hydrahead would be out of control.