Dillinger Escape Plan Pre-Order on Relapse

jeremy

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The LP is out, I got mine today. I live just a little north of philly so I am sure that comes into play, but the vinyl is in my record player as we speak.

sorry,rschoene.

what do you mean ?

i can't get....

:)

He means he received his copy of the album on vinyl and is currently listening to it.

i have wanted a green miss machine for a while. never see them ever. did they go to europe or something? i also want a black 180g if anyone has these.

I don't think they did anything special with the green ones. Only because that's the one I have and I think I bought it from Relapse's website. And I definitely didn't pre-order it or buy it immediately upon release, so I wouldn't think there's a special reason mine would be green.

i have wanted a green miss machine for a while. never see them ever. did they go to europe or something? i also want a black 180g if anyone has these.

I don't think they did anything special with the green ones. Only because that's the one I have and I think I bought it from Relapse's website. And I definitely didn't pre-order it or buy it immediately upon release, so I wouldn't think there's a special reason mine would be green.

yeah i mean, i remember when i ordered i wasnt thinking about owning multiple copies. i just told them "either orange or green, surprise me" looks like i should have chosen green.

i remember seeing a black copy at a local store here for 15 bucks. dont know if it was 180g though...it didnt feel like it. did it only come on 180g? if i make my way back there, ill check to see if they have it. mind you, this was probably 7-8 months ago.

cool. yeah, all blacks were on 180g. ill throw you some bones if you remember next time youre there, and if they still have it of course.