Vinyl on Warped Tour

If you're going to Warped, a lot of bands/labels have vinyl there. Epitaph had some Rancid, Nofx (I remember they had So Long and Thanks For All The Shoes), Agnostic Front, Matchbook Romance/MCS, Bad Religion (only Empire Strikes First though), some others that I can't remember. I don't know what all they had, but I remember those bands. The Epitaph vinyl cost $10. Vagrant had a bunch from Hot Rod Circuit, the Bled, Get Up Kids, Dashboard, pretty much everything that's in their online store. These cost $10 as well.

And a few of the individual band tents, like August Burns Red, Devil Wears Prada, had vinyl as well, but it seemed a little high. $20 seemed to be the going rate for what a band had out on the table.

Just a heads up.

I'm so sick of the washington warped tour. It used to be in seattle and it was nice because, well, it was close to most everyone. Now they do it in eastern washington, which is basically idaho and it's a 3 hour drive for most anyone living anywhere near civilization, so I don't even bother anymore, such a joke. With gas prices, you're looking at $50 to get there and back, if you're in a damn honda. Can't imagine how much these yuppie moms driving their 5 step-children in an escilade would cost, ouch!

gotta bring a nice bag to put your vinyl in and make sure you keep it with you the whole time. my pal bought some underoath vinyl about 2 years ago and he told me he was running back to the van to stash them. i yelled at him and advised him to keep them with him because they WILL MELT, but being the genius he is, he told me no way, they'll be fine. we go back to the van and boom, warped vinyl on the warped tour. dumb bastard. funny story though.

Guest falloutcollapse

I'm only going to watch a few bands, so I'm hoping that they are all scheduled around the same time, early in the day. That way, I can grab some vinyl and get out of there!

I'm only going to watch a few bands, so I'm hoping that they are all scheduled around the same time, early in the day. That way, I can grab some vinyl and get out of there!

That's what I was hoping for...but it was completely the opposite. I got there at 11. The first band I wanted to see played at 3:30 and the last band I wanted to see started at 8:00. I was so mad. I had so much time to do nothing.

i'd link a picture from my photobucket but my bandwidth was exceeded. bastards!

they're $5. it's just a big screen of the panther on a black slipmat.

That's what I figured they'd be. I'm not in love with that design, but I still think it'd be neat and better than my plain black one. I've been looking for a new slipmat for a while but can't find one I really like.

Guest falloutcollapse

That's what I was hoping for...but it was completely the opposite. I got there at 11. The first band I wanted to see played at 3:30 and the last band I wanted to see started at 8:00. I was so mad. I had so much time to do nothing.

Yeah, I'm pretty afraid of that. I'm not even sure if I'll go, since I've actually seen all the bands I want to see multiple times.