Revival Tour Dates Announced

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

there will be more texas dates, i'm positive

dont hold your breath

the booking guy here in Lubbock is about 95% on getting everything set up. So they will be here for more than one day in Austin. That's weird that it will be during fun fun fun fest though. From what I have heard, they want these to be "intimate" shows.

dont hold your breath

the booking guy here in Lubbock is about 95% on getting everything set up. So they will be here for more than one day in Austin. That's weird that it will be during fun fun fun fest though. From what I have heard, they want these to be "intimate" shows.

remember, that some of the bands that play Funfunfunfest also play shows that night or the day after. They also have free days before those dates so i assume they will probably play a few more shows in Tx. Most presumably another one in austin..

remember, that some of the bands that play Funfunfunfest also play shows that night or the day after. They also have free days before those dates so i assume they will probably play a few more shows in Tx. Most presumably another one in austin..

were you at the murder city devils show at mohawks during last years fun fun fun fest?

were you at the murder city devils show at mohawks during last years fun fun fun fest?

Nope. i went home. No sense in seeing them be sub par 2x. lol