PO: HOT WATER MUSIC Forever and Counting LP reiss

Guest admin1338560633

Guest Admin

[image]

HOT WATER MUSIC "Forever and Counting" LP reissue green vinyl

HOT WATER MUSIC "Forever and Counting" LP reissue white vinyl

HOT WATER MUSIC "Forever and Counting" LP reissue orange vinyl

HOT WATER MUSIC "Forever and Counting" LP reissue clear vinyl

http://stores.channeladvisor.com/vinylhome/Store/Search.aspx?&Page=1&Sort=1&key=forever%20and%20counting

No idea secured the vinyl rights and found the artwork to press this incredible album on vinyl. I really am not sure if Doghouse ever did vinyl for it, I think they did, but from what I gather this is the first pressing on No Idea. Correct me if I am wrong. Regardless, this is such a great album and it might be in a 3 way tie for my favorite HWM album w/ Fuel for the Hate Game and No Division. Tough call deciding a favorite HWM album. What is yours?

great record. hwm is so hard to choose a favourite, but "caution" definitely has the most sentimental meaning for me. it's solid back to front, even if old-school fans (which i used to be) hate the epitaph records. you can't front on those songs.

I'm a massive fan of No Division and most of their older stuff...but I still love Caution. That is one great record!

I had such a time with New What Next when it came out but after seeing them with a handful at a Halloween party in the Rutgers auditorium and hearing those songs, I went back and really dig it now.

My favorite though would have to be No Division although Counting and Fuel (which were my firsts) stand up there in high regard. The image of what looks like a mouth coming out of Chucks neck on the back still haunts me though. Such a weird pic.

Guest afsdan

this was also pressed in Europe on Defiance Records. 5 years ago, maybe? That's the version I have.

glad No Idea got it though. They're still going strong while Some/Allied are in the tank and Doghouse might as well be.

edit: Fuel is my favorite! I'll have to say the Epitaph years were the weakest.

Guest vito

i'm pretty sure i already ordered one from no idea.

my favourite releases? the moments pass and moonpies for misfits 7"s. as for album, probably caution.

Pre-ordered this from them a while ago, but still excited none-the less. This is a stellar album, the first one I heard from them, but I'll pop on Caution or The New What Next in a heartbeat. My friends are going to NYC to see them play this Saturday. I was supposed to go but I'm playing a show. But, not too sad because I'm seeing Boris and Torche in Montreal yay!

[image]

HOT WATER MUSIC "Forever and Counting" LP reissue green vinyl

HOT WATER MUSIC "Forever and Counting" LP reissue white vinyl

HOT WATER MUSIC "Forever and Counting" LP reissue orange vinyl

HOT WATER MUSIC "Forever and Counting" LP reissue clear vinyl

http://stores.channeladvisor.com/vinylhome/Store/Search.aspx?&Page=1&Sort=1&key=forever%20and%20counting

No idea secured the vinyl rights and found the artwork to press this incredible album on vinyl. I really am not sure if Doghouse ever did vinyl for it, I think they did, but from what I gather this is the first pressing on No Idea. Correct me if I am wrong. Regardless, this is such a great album and it might be in a 3 way tie for my favorite HWM album w/ Fuel for the Hate Game and No Division. Tough call deciding a favorite HWM album. What is yours?

forever & counting is def. the best album

@virgil - doghouse did press this on vinyl.[image]

first row : doghouse test press(8made), 1st press black(???made),1st press clear red (200made)

second row: 1st press clear yellow/gold(200made), 1st press clear blue(200made), 1st press Defiance Records(Germany) Black(1000made)

third row: No Idea test press

Pre-ordered this from them a while ago, but still excited none-the less. This is a stellar album, the first one I heard from them, but I'll pop on Caution or The New What Next in a heartbeat. My friends are going to NYC to see them play this Saturday. I was supposed to go but I'm playing a show. But, not too sad because I'm seeing Boris and Torche in Montreal yay!

I'm seeing them on Saturday too. That's a bummer that you can't make it out. No Division is my favorite for sure. Caution is great as well.