PO: THE GASLIGHT ANTHEM "The 59 Sound" LP

Guest Admin

Guest Admin

[image]

THE GASLIGHT ANTHEM "The 59 Sound" LP black vinyl

http://stores.channeladvisor.com/vinylhome/Items/SD1358-1b

THE GASLIGHT ANTHEM "The 59 Sound" LP white vinyl (VC exclusive)

http://stores.channeladvisor.com/vinylhome/Items/SD1358-1w

This could be the most highly sought after album that we have ever been involved with. I am so thankful that I met Eddie at Side One Dummy at a black jack table at the Punk Rock Bowling Tournament a few years back and became drinking buddies. He has been absolutely instrumental in making this happen and I could not be more stoked. The Gaslight Anthem have come a long way in a short time and I really do believe that this is the album that is going to catapult them to worldwide recognition. The guys write incredible songs, they play one hell of a show, and they are super rad dudes to boot.

So we have 500 copies on white vinyl which is an exclusive color to Vinyl Collective. We also have 100 copies on Black vinyl. Our friends at Side One Dummy will have 1,000 copies on blue vinyl. If you want colored vinyl, today may be your only chance to get one at a reasonable price. I wish all of you good luck and I hope everyone who wants one, gets one.

Man, I feel like I should be doing pushups as I feel like I am gearing up for a big fight!

Guest Admin

fuck! sorry there are cart errors. we have copies so just hold tight and keep trying to order. if the problem persists, try a different browser. Sorry guys.