PO: THE GASLIGHT ANTHEM "The 59 Sound" LP

Guest Admin

you do realize probably the biggest reason this was such a mess was because people were attempting to add hundreds copies of the same record to their cart just to see how many were left... right?

I began trying at 3 and it never worked, so although that may have added to the problem, it's not the complete cause.

maybe so but when the inventory numbers are bouncing around every other second, id guess that for a good number of people it was luck of the draw as far when they clicked to confirm their order.

are the blues actually sold out?

I've managed to load the S1 store 3 times in the last ten minutes and the blues are no longer up, so either they're sold out or they've been inexplicably taken down

yeah me too but the thing is the pre orders never were there i have been reloading that store since the second it was supposed to go up so obviously they just crashed and never got it up

it's not the cause, adding items to your cart doesn't reserve them for you, the stock changes when people complete an order for it. the only way you're guaranteed something is when you pay for it, and even then shit can get fucked up, see: jay reatard.

You have no idea how computers work do you...

GUYS IF YOU HAVE ONE IN YOUR CART AND ITS GIVING YOU THAT ERROR DO NOT EXIT OUT!!!!! ITS STILL RESERVED FOR YOU!!! KEEP TRYING TIL YOU ARE ABLE TO PAY!!!!!!

that's not true, hence the times people have had items in their carts, browsed for a bit and gone to checkout to see it was gone.

GUYS IF YOU HAVE ONE IN YOUR CART AND ITS GIVING YOU THAT ERROR DO NOT EXIT OUT!!!!! ITS STILL RESERVED FOR YOU!!! KEEP TRYING TIL YOU ARE ABLE TO PAY!!!!!!

that's not true, hence the times people have had items in their carts, browsed for a bit and gone to checkout to see it was gone.

Actually it is true.... mine was at 0 and then just went through.

V must have fixed something.