PO: THE GASLIGHT ANTHEM "The 59 Sound" LP

Guest Admin

Wow...I was really surprised how right I was on the people flipping the fuck out thing.

Anyhow, I might have an extra white if someone needs it. I picked one up for Ben Conoley and he may have gotten his own.

And (since I don't want to read 24 pages of ZOMG!!) am I to assume Side One is still down?

"cart error" ftw

Wow...I was really surprised how right I was on the people flipping the fuck out thing.

Anyhow, I might have an extra white if someone needs it. I picked one up for Ben Conoley and he may have gotten his own.

And (since I don't want to read 24 pages of ZOMG!!) am I to assume Side One is still down?

By the way, Dante is going to check out this thread later and lawl at these comments.

By the way, Dante is going to check out this thread later and lawl at these comments.

HAHA That's too awesome. I shouldn't be so hard on folks. I know how pissed I got when I missed the extra copies of the Loved Ones S/T that chunksaah had.

I don't mind if folks get frustrated or whatever but I don't get the hundreds of "I can't get it to check out" or "still nothing" posts. I feel it's like the news where they're like, "More details are currently unavailable,but we'll keep repeating the old ones until something new happens".

Still I don't want to be a negative Nancy. I hope you all can get a copy without paying far out the ass.