PO: The Dark Knight OST on Vinyl

• 2 weeks later...

Listening to Inception as i type, it's a bit ticky so far. Sounds great though, not over compressed, very clear and deep.  Some noise just ruined some very quiet parts for me....:( . I'll have to really clean the shit out of this thing, hopefully they are not pressing defects.  It's getting worse......fuck.

Listening to Inception as i type, it's a bit ticky so far. Sounds great though, not over compressed, very clear and deep. Some noise just ruined some very quiet parts for me....:( . I'll have to really clean the shit out of this thing, hopefully they are not pressing defects. It's getting worse......fuck.

Uhhh... Wrong thread?

http://boards.vinylcollective.com/topic/53210-po-inception-soundtrack-lp-1000-on-clear-vinyl/

these two soundtracks were re-released together for some reason, so while yes this is the TDK OST thread, I get why the Inception talk has bled thru, there's been some TDK talk over in the Inception thread too...

I was just talking about this to my brother and that for me it changes.  I actually like all three of them.  As time goes on, I would probably say TDK or BB, but since TDKR was the newest, for awhile there I liked it the best.  It changes for me.  If you twisted my arm though and let me have the bonus tracks and songs from disc 2 of The Dark Knight, I'll say TDK.  :D

I'll agree with TDK, but Batman Begins is a close second for me. However I am still surprised how easy it is to find BB on vinyl.

Same.

Yeah the repress import on orange is still readily available as is the HT edition. I figured the import sold slowly cuz of the price tag, but the HT one has been available for months @ almost half the price. It's a killer score.