Sonic closed today?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, they do.

Chuck E Cheese here won't let you in unless you've got a kid with you. It's shit.

that's lame as hell. the one here doesn't care. i almost worked there when i was 16, the manager at the time was some dude that had full sleeves and his big story was that he was in a band that opened for jawbreaker. but he flaked on my interview...so...

five guys ftw

I passed on fried today as i am addicted to the Herr's: Kettle Cooked Cracked Pepper & Sea Salt. Burger consisting of fried onions, bacon, cheese, tomato and pickle was amazing. My goal is to hit all the Five Guys before my heart gives out. 25 so far.

Just opened a Sonic 25 min from me as well. I'll be trying that next week.

We just got our first Sonic in MN and there have been newspaper articles about it and how the lines have been five blocks long. I haven't gone yet, but some of my friends have gone 3-4 times already. It sounds promising.

thats funny. we have sonics here and they never really seem too busy. but then again, we've had them for awhile. with in n' out though, that place is packed no matter what. ive driven by one at 10-11 pm w/ lines of 7-8 cars in the drive thru.

I very much enjoy a cherry limeade from Sonic. The burgers are ok on the texas toast, but not something I'd go out of my way for. Usually I go there for a drink and end up with a burger or a coney dog too. In 'N Out....that name has been appropriate whenever I've eaten there. Five Guys....awesome. Only thing I don't like is when you order jalapenos on the burger, they are the no taste and all heat kind.