17 hours ago, Derek™ said:

No problem, glad to step up.  Having our order dialed in and guaranteed 2 hours before they even went live is worth the few extra bucks over A1KA.  I also don’t mind driving down the costs for others.  Shame international shipping is steeper than it’s ever been.

Thanks Derek!

Let us know the final amounts owed. I'm not sure how those prices get broken up.

Also, yes international shipping is terrible. It cost us like $24-27 to ship 1 LP to Europe (or even Canada!) It sucks.

On 10/3/2019 at 9:38 PM, Derek™ said:

I have no doubt the quality of that thing will be awesome, but $140+ for a single LP is the epitome of unnecessary spending at the moment. 

quoted for truth lol

Some of it, I think, is also to help stall the secondary market.  Nobody is going to buy this for 140 and hope to sell it for 200.  Well, I guess I should rather say that I'd be very surprised to see that happen.  I know that I don't do that.  I just want these things haha. 

Time to get the ball rolling on payments this week.  We’re going to keep all the wires separated and clean, and do this in a very straightforward manner outlined below.

Please send me a PM titled TRNA Group Buy # X, where X is your corresponding number below.

# 1 – Butcha – /150

# 2 – Omik11303 – /100

# 3 – KyleHussaLietz – /100

# 4 – sewnmouth – /100

# 5 – EquinoxDesignLab – /150 + LY repress.

# 6 – elvismcvegas – /150 + LY repress.

Derek™ – /150

In the PM, please provide the exact shipping address you’d like to receive your order at.  I plan to print the labels directly.  I’m also going to ask that you provide the e-mail address you’ll be sending a payment from.  I haven’t decided if I’m going to go through and invoice everyone individually, but even if I don’t, knowing your e-mail will make it easier to check off payment and monitor where we’re at.  Easy enough, right?  For good measure you may also include your preferred variant and order, just so it’s on record.  But that’s hardly necessary.

I’ll be converting the prices this evening and responding to PMs with exact totals, but we can at least get some momentum going until then.

Thanks guys.

Quick update for you guys since I'm trying to keep this as transparent as possible.  Labels are printed, for those of you that've contributed.  I have not sent out invoices just yet.  I'd like to get the remaining 2 PMs before I do that.  The idea is to collect everyone's funds and had that over to Elusive, in one lump payment.  I tend to add and withdraw from my PayPal often and I'd rather not pepper in payments and keep track of totals over the course of the week.

So to reiterate, I have no one's money yet, and I will be responding to those of you who've sent a PM with your exact totals... soon.  Hopefully by the end of the week.  We're anticipating a planned power outage tomorrow and I have no idea how long it'll last.  Not sure if this is something I want to sort out on mobile, so I'm playing it by ear.

Thanks for the patience, all.

You guys are awesome – we're pending 1 payment as of right now.  Assuming that's dialed in shortly, we have just one other payment sent as an eCheck that will clear on Wednesday, and then we'll be good to go.  Wasn't expecting everyone to pay up over the weekend, so I'm glad we're keeping that momentum up.

To keep things simple and lazy, I'm just going to copy over the PayPal history of everyone who's paid thus far.  If you see your name below, your payment is either cleared or pending.  I haven't been replying to any PMs, so consider this an update / receipt / acknowledgement that your funds have gone through.

Andrew B.

Cindy T.

Brian M.

Kyle H.

Owen M.

Thanks again.

Edited by Derek™

eChecks are legitimately the fucking worst and I would advise everyone to avoid them if you can.  PayPal estimated that it'd clear by Wednesday but it's late Thursday night and the transaction is still pending.  Really sorry dudes; my trigger finger is ready to PayPal the fine folks at Elusive the moment it goes through.  Been checking a few times a day at this point.

Alright, that eCheck finally cleared this morning.  Rejoice, friends.  Total payment has already been sent so now we just play the waiting game while anticipating Elusive’s mega-mailer.  Individual mailers to you guys have already been designated and labeled appropriately.  I’ll be keeping you guys updated but I’m happy to say the ball is officially rolling once again.

Anyone order a metric ton of TRNA?

1N1YYmD.png

As promised, I'm bumping the thread with an update.  This was waiting for me on my doorstep today.  I know the shipping was a doozy but all copies arrived in a tank of a box, which was then bubble wrapped and housed inside of another box with additional padding.  As a result, all copies appear to be pristine.  They were shipped with the records wedged inside the gatefold, so no seam splits.  Haven't looked at the variants yet but presentation wise, they're a beauty.  I think everyone will be very pleased.

Conveniently enough I have tomorrow off by chance, so I'll be packing all these up tonight and getting them out tomorrow morning.  I'll be skipping town and busy over the weekend, so tracking numbers may be a little slow.  But please know that your copies will all be en route as of tomorrow morning.

Thanks guys.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks so much for the info! Trna is a new band for me, but been listening them all week.  Ordered the re-press and decided destroy my bank account and got  "Lose Yourself to Find Peace" also.

Here in Finland it's the darkest time of the year and this is the perfect music for it.

Edited by Portsi

• 1 month later...
On 11/29/2019 at 2:13 PM, Portsi said:

Thanks so much for the info! Trna is a new band for me, but been listening them all week.  Ordered the re-press and decided destroy my bank account and got  "Lose Yourself to Find Peace" also.

Here in Finland it's the darkest time of the year and this is the perfect music for it.

make sure you do yourself a favor and check out the other bands associated with these individuals:

Show Me A Dinosaur - https://showmeadinosaur.bandcamp.com/album/show-me-a-dinosaur

(my favorite tracks are Gone and Lights, but the whole album is wonderful)

Somn - https://somnband.bandcamp.com/

(the whole album is short, but Awe is a good track - you'll like it all I think!)