BARONESS Red Album. Last copies for sale.

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there anyone else like me who pre-ordered this album months ago, but have not yet received it?

I have been attempting to contact Hyperrealist to see if it's on its way at least once a week for the past month (I sent my first email on 6-23). There has not been a response.

I just recently did a google search to see if there might be anyone in a similar position or having similar problems, and came across this forum.

I've read through the various Baroness related threads, and it seemed like Pat from hyperrealist was as one of the other posters mentioned "a super cool dude."

However, the fact remains, I haven't gotten my album, or a response to my question about when I might expect it. Is there anyone else in the same boat? What should I do?

yeah, i havent got mine yet either. international orders were taking longer than US orders, but i got an email from pat on 28th June saying it'd be going out 'any day now'.

wouldnt mind knowing where it is. i'm sure its on its way and i know pat and hyperrealist have been hella busy recently, but i so dont have $42 to throw away and i really hope it hasnt gotten lost / forgotten about.

Is there anyone else like me who pre-ordered this album months ago, but have not yet received it?

I have been attempting to contact Hyperrealist to see if it's on its way at least once a week for the past month (I sent my first email on 6-23). There has not been a response.

I just recently did a google search to see if there might be anyone in a similar position or having similar problems, and came across this forum.

I've read through the various Baroness related threads, and it seemed like Pat from hyperrealist was as one of the other posters mentioned "a super cool dude."

However, the fact remains, I haven't gotten my album, or a response to my question about when I might expect it. Is there anyone else in the same boat? What should I do?

I still havent gotten mine. I emailed sometime last week and still havent heard anything back. Guess Im not the only one....this is a little bit ridiculous.

i'm sure its on its way and i know pat and hyperrealist have been hella busy recently, but i so dont have $42 to throw away and i really hope it hasnt gotten lost / forgotten about.

These are my thoughts exactly. I totally understand that they took on a huge task with this pressing. And I was completely on board with all the delays.

What worries me though is I haven't had a response, they put up the "extras" on the 14th which people already seem to have. I'm really concerned I got forgotten and all the copies are gone.

I'm in Ohio, so international shipping isn't the problem for me. Right now, my biggest complaint isn't the time it has taken, but the silence.