NWS DAMN YOU MIKE PARK AND APPLESAUCE AND DANTE300

Got my Larry Arms preorders today. Warped to fuck cause there wasn't any extra padding in the mailer (like a piece of cardboard) to help the records keep their shape. You know since these don't have traditional sleeves. I almost wept. I hope Mike's got a few of the first press records somewhere left over that he can send in replacement. I'm sad.

/livejournal

Got my Larry Arms preorders today. Warped to fuck cause there wasn't any extra padding in the mailer (like a piece of cardboard) to help the records keep their shape. You know since these don't have traditional sleeves. I almost wept. I hope Mike's got a few of the first press records somewhere left over that he can send in replacement. I'm sad.

/livejournal

I actually know for a fact Mike had some left over from the first press (though I don't know how many or what he did with them). Feel free to contact him and ask if you could do an exchange or something for just the record. If that don't work I got a first press I'll sell you at cost +shipping, cuz I like you.

you shouldnt blame them.. if it got warped you should blame the sun

normally I would agree. except normal records come in cardboard jackets which offer at least a little protection from warping. These are just records in slips of paper in plastic sleeves. There was tons of room in the mailer for them to move up and down and the warping could have been prevented if the label had put some padding in the mailer.

im sure mine will probably come warped too.. TX heat can take a beating on packages, and my backdoor doesnt have any protection from the sun... hopefully my apt manager gets thes instead, as the mailman leaves the records outside my door, the apt manager puts them inside my apt, as he collects as well, so he understands how records react to 100 degree heat.

Hah. Thanks Adam for posting mine.

Yeah, mine got here warped as well. I contacted the fine folks at Asian Man and they're taking care of me like a toddler. I wouldn't put a lot of the blame on Asian Man though. My mailer was trashed pretty badly, and it was very much bent. That's where I would lay the blame; the US Postal System.

Don't hate the small people folks, hate the machine. FUCK YOU BEN FRANKLIN AND FUCK YOUR SYSTEM!

Hah. Thanks Adam for posting mine.

Yeah, mine got here warped as well. I contacted the fine folks at Asian Man and they're taking care of me like a toddler. I wouldn't put a lot of the blame on Asian Man though. My mailer was trashed pretty badly, and it was very much bent. That's where I would lay the blame; the US Postal System.

Don't hate the small people folks, hate the machine. FUCK YOU BEN FRANKLIN AND FUCK YOUR SYSTEM!

Hugs and kisses.

When you work in an open office environment and the CEO's office windows face you monitor, a lot of things are unsafe.

Shit, you weren't saying that when you had me on web cam the other day...

Hahaha!

Back to the topic here...got mine today...WARPED. Fucking WARPED. Is it really that hard to adequately pack records?