Any huge Less Than Jake collectors?

Guest conoley

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Picked up a second pressing of Losers... on grey for 10 bucks and got smoke spot on marbled yellow with a big hole instead of a little one with no labels for free when they were tossing shit out. They had the Anthem set for 20 bucks too, but I passed.

They threw so much shit into the audience. I'd have to guess at least 200 records.

when? at a show?

flood

<3

aaron is just mad that he has to buy me a milkshake.

impacts collection is def on par with mine, hes got stuff i don't and i got stuff he don't. and if we toss andy in the mix i think we're pretty damn close to having a copy of everything that a person not in the band or one of their labels can actually own.

<3

impacts collection is def on par with mine, hes got stuff i don't and i got stuff he don't. and if we toss andy in the mix i think we're pretty damn close to having a copy of everything that a person not in the band or one of their labels can actually own.

flood dont sell your self short

you are a walking against me! wikipedia article

Picked up a second pressing of Losers... on grey for 10 bucks and got smoke spot on marbled yellow with a big hole instead of a little one with no labels for free when they were tossing shit out. They had the Anthem set for 20 bucks too, but I passed.

They threw so much shit into the audience. I'd have to guess at least 200 records.

when? at a show?

Yeah, last night.

<3

flood, what stuff do you have that i dont? (besides no idea related) just curious.

???

Guest falloutcollapse

flood dont sell your self short

you are a walking against me! wikipedia article

Wikipedia <333

I have a limited edition picture disc of pezcore but it's not the one with the cover on it it just has a pez dispenser and some pez on it and it's signed by roger where the label would be. I got it at a warped tour show about 4 years ago and Roger said it was limited to 250.

Anyone wanna make a trade?

I have a limited edition picture disc of pezcore but it's not the one with the cover on it it just has a pez dispenser and some pez on it and it's signed by roger where the label would be. I got it at a warped tour show about 4 years ago and Roger said it was limited to 250.

Is yours the clear one without the yellow splash? That's the one I have and i've been trying to figure out how many there were.

flood, what stuff do you have that i dont? (besides no idea related) just curious.

???

its probably just no idea stuff at this point.. altho i did put out a cd with a live AM! track on it ;

Is yours the clear one without the yellow splash? That's the one I have and i've been trying to figure out how many there were.

Yeah that's the one I have.

Title: Pezcore (Special Edition)

Format: Vinyl LP

Record Label: Fueled By Ramen

The vinyl version of the remixed and remastered version of Pezcore, pressed on clear vinyl with a splash of yellow in the center. Limited to 1,000.

There was a small amount that didn't have the yellow splash in the center.

LESS THAN JAKE SMOKE SPOT NO IDEA 7" purple marble vinyl

LESS THAN JAKE UNGLUED NO IDEA 7" purple marble vinyl

LESS THAN JAKE PEZ KINGS TOY BOX 7" purple marble vinyl

LESS THAN JAKE/SPOKE/BOMBSHELL THREE WAY SPLIT TOYBOX 7" 1993 LESS THAN JAKE "last train", spoke, bombshell

LESS THAN JAKE/AAA SPLIT FAROUT 7" song & a cover

LESS THAN JAKE MAKING FUN OF THINGS FAROUT 10" great ska/punk that kicks ass

LESS THAN JAKE PEZCORE DILL CD 1995 best ska/punk band there is, w/ "my very own flag, big, jen doesn't like me anymore"

LESS THAN JAKE PEZCORE RHETORIC LP/PDISC 1996 PICTURE DISC!! it is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! & regular vinyl

LESS THAN JAKE PEZCORE FUELED BY RAMEN CD 2002 10 year special edition!! totally remixed & remastered

LESS THAN JAKE PEZCORE FUELED BY RAMEN PDISC 2003 picture disc of remastered "pezcore"!!

LESS THAN JAKE SON OF PEZCORE DILL CD 1995 liquor store, my very own flag, johnny quest, jen, out of the crowd, mike sinkovich"

LESS THAN JAKE LOSERS, KINGS, AND THINGS WE DON'T UNDERSTAND NO IDEA CD 1995 comp. of all their vinyl (GREAT!!)

LESS THAN JAKE LOSERS, KINGS, AND THINGS WE DON'T UNDERSTAND NO IDEA LP 1997 purple marple vinyl...sweet!! some songs are left off from the cd??

LESS THAN JAKE CRASH COURSE IN BEING AN ASSHOLE RHETORIC 7" 1996 "your love, teenager in love, freeze frame"

LESS THAN JAKE CRASH COURSE IN BEING AN ASSHOLE RHETORIC 7"PIC 1998 re-release and last pressing on picture disc...cool

LESS THAN JAKE SLAYER NO IDEA 7" 1996 1 normal & 1 peach marble vinyl w/"evil has no boundaries, antichrist"

LESS THAN JAKE LOSING STREAK OUT-TAKES NO IDEA 5" 1996 "losing streak, mixology of tom collins" & also have the green vinyl 5"

LESS THAN JAKE G-MAN TRAINING TARGET RED DAWG 7" 1996 one sided 7" w/ "dukes of hazzard, three's company, happydays, ,jeffersons"

LESS THAN JAKE LOSING STREAK CAPITOL CD 1996 amazing! major label album, w/ "automatic,sugar,krazyglue,just like frank"& lotsmore

LESS THAN JAKE PESTO TOO MANY 7" 1997 old four track recordings of "good time for change,black coffee,process,green eyed"

LESS THAN JAKE PESTO VERY SMALL CDS 1999 same songs but on cd now, pretty neat huh?

LESS THAN JAKE/J CHURCH SPLIT DEAD BEAT 7" 1997 ltj w/"scott farcas takes it on the chin, desent" j chruch w/"plastic,you may never"

LESS THAN JAKE MUPPETS LIQUID MEAT 7" 1997 all muppet covers w/"rainbow connection, movin right along"

LESS THAN JAKE 3 SONG PROMO CAPITOL CD 1997 previously unreleased "losing streak, dopeman(remix), mixology of tom collins"

LESS THAN JAKE LIVE CAPITOL 7" 1997 PROMO only LIVE w/"how's my driving,johnny quest,sugar in your gas tank,laverne"

LESS THAN JAKE/PUNG SPLIT NO IDEA 7" 1997 grey vinyl, w/"growing up on a couch,last train"

LESS THAN JAKE/KERMURI SPLIT FUELED BY RAMEN/NO IDEA 7" 1996 ltj w/"robo & shotgun" kemuri w/"on the street & workin dayz"

LESS THAN JAKE/BORIS THE SPRINKLER/SONIC DOLLS/MULLIGAN STU SPLIT FUELED BY RAMEN/RHETORIC 8"FLEXI 1996 ltj w/"mixology of tom collins"

LESS THAN JAKE/KERMURI PT.2 SPLIT FUELED BY RAMEN 2X7" 1997 re-release of the 1st 7" plus a new one!!

LESS THAN JAKE/ANIMAL CHIN/GOOD RIDDANCE/DESCENDENTS FOOD NOT BOMBS SPLIT FUELED BY RAMEN 7" 1997 grey marble vinyl w/ ltj"scott farkiss"animal chin"rest have decided" & more

LESS THAN JAKE GREASED NO IDEA CD/LP 1997 ltj covers "grease" w/"summer nights,you're the one that i want,greased lightnin"

LESS THAN JAKE GREASED NO IDEA CD 2001 re-release with new cover

LESS THAN JAKE LIVE FROM URANUS CAPITOL/TOSHIBA-EMI CD 1998 IMPORT japan release only. LIVE from NY. w/"just like frank,automatic,lockdown"

LESS THAN JAKE I THINK I LOVE YOU CAPITOL 7"FLEXI 1998 "i think i love you" from Scream 2 soundtrack

LESS THAN JAKE CHEESE FUELED BY RAMEN CHEESE 1998 cheese colored and shape w/"cheese & we're not gonna take it"

LESS THAN JAKE CAKE FUELED BY RAMEN CAKE 1998 white/pink colored & cake shaped, celebrating their 50th release!

LESS THAN JAKE LOSING STREAK NO IDEA PDISC 1998 PICTURE DISC sweet!!

LESS THAN JAKE GREAT HITS BY RHETORIC/WHAT ELSE? 2X7" 1998 "dukes of hazzard,three's company,jeffersons,happy days,your love,freeze frame"

LESS THAN JAKE HELLO ROCKVIEW CAPITOL 7X7" 1998 cool!! limited edition 7" of the whole "hello rockview" album, i got 2

LESS THAN JAKE HELLO ROCKVIEW CAPITOL CD 1998 best album yet!! w/"metalheads,boring town,al's war,cheez,sharpshooter" & more

LESS THAN JAKE HELLO ROCKVIEW LIBERATION LP 1998 cool peach marble vinyl!!! kick ass sea bass

LESS THAN JAKE HELLO ROCKVIEW DRIVE-THRU PDISC 1999 PICTURE DISC another sweet one!!

LESS THAN JAKE HALLOWEEN ERIKA 7" 1998 only given out on halloween '98 w/black/orange marble vinyl/I have both versions!!

LESS THAN JAKE/MEGADETH SPLIT FUELED BY RAMEN 7" 1999 ltj w/"all my best friends are metalheads" megadeth w/"disintegrator"

LESS THAN JAKE BOOTLEG A BOOTLEG, YOU CUT OUT THE MIDDLEMAN FUELED BY RAMEN CD 1999 LIVE! from Las Vegas

LESS THAN JAKE GOODBYE BLUE & WHITE FUELED BY RAMEN CD 1999 all tracks are previously released on out of print and limited edition vinyl!

LESS THAN JAKE GOODBYE BLUE & WHITE FUELED BY RAMEN CD 2002 offical re-release with bonus "yo-yo ninja boy" and all the rest

LESS THAN JAKE GOODBYE BLUE & WHITE NO IDEA LP 2002 blue/grey marble vinyl with bonus songs

LESS THAN JAKE PEZ COLLECTION MOON SKA EUROPE CD 1999 import, collection of songs from all albums and singles, greatest hits sorta

LESS THAN JAKE ALL MY BEST FRIENDS ARE METALHEADS GOLF CDS/7" 2000 IMPORT single w/"metalheads(radio & album version),r&r pizzeria&exploding LIVE

LESS THAN JAKE BOUNDERS & BOUNDARIES FAT WRECK CHORDS CD/LP 2000 great packaging!! w/"look what happened,mr.chevy celebrity,last hour,1989" more!!

LESS THAN JAKE MIXOLOGY OF TOM COLLINS/LOSING STREAK NO IDEA 5" 2001 limited edition re-release

LESS THAN JAKE GAINSVILLE ROCK CITY GOLF CDS/7" 2001 IMPORT single w/"gainesville rock city,boring town,yo yo ninja boy"

LESS THAN JAKE ALL MY BEST FRIENDS LIVE IN GAINESVILLE GOLF 2XCDS 2001 both import singles together. limited edition of 2000 copies

LESS THAN JAKE 2001 SPOKEN IDIOCY LESS THAN JAKE CD 2001 full disc of spoken idiocy between songs.

LESS THAN JAKE ANTHEM SIRE CD/DVD 2003 limited edition! album & dvd w/ artwork cards

LESS THAN JAKE ANTHEM SIRE CD 2003 amazing album w/"new south,look what happened,the science,ghosts,a-bomb" more!

LESS THAN JAKE ANTHEM FUELED BY RAMEN 7XPIC7" 2003 awsome!!! limited edition picture 7" set of the whole "anthem" album

LESS THAN JAKE SHE'S GONNA BREAK SOON SIRE CDS/7" 2003 "she's gonna break soon,brightest bulb(w/billy bragg),asaok"

LESS THAN JAKE THE SCIENCE OF SELLING YOURSELF SHORT SIRE CDS 2003 "science of selling yourself short,sobriety is a serious business,ghosts of you"

LESS THAN JAKE LIMITED TOUR e.p. FUELED BY RAMEN CD 2003 unreleased tracks from ltj,yellowcard,rufio,fall out boy,punchline

LESS THAN JAKE B IS FOR B-SIDES SIRE CD 2004 tracks from the anthem sessions w/"jay frenzal,bridge & tunnel,sleepless nights"

LESS THAN JAKE TECHNO RE-MIX FUELED BY RAMEN CD/10" 2005 techno re-mixes of the "b is for b-sides" album

LESS THAN JAKE ABSOLUTION FOR IDIOTS AND ADDICTS SIRE CDS 2005 "overratednegativesidesofoptimistic eyes,we the uninspired,rest of my life"

LESS THAN JAKE IN WITH THE OUT CROWD SIRE CD 2006 great new album w/"still life franchise,fall apart,landmines,rest of my life" & more!!

LESS THAN JAKE IN WITH THE OUT CROWD SIRE CD/CDR/DVD 2006 special edition, come in a leather bound book with a CDR of tons of tracks and a dvd

LESS THAN JAKE OVERRATED (EVERYTHING IS) SIRE CD1/CD2/7" 2006 "overrated, a still lifefranchise, still human" 7" is a cool picture disc

LESS THAN JAKE THE REST OF MY LIFE SIRE CD1/CD2/7" 2006 "rest of my life,don't fall asleep on the subway,misfits & malcontents(demo)"

LESS THAN JAKE P.S. SHOCK THE WORLD SIRE 2X7" 2006 red & blue vinyl w/"ps shock the world(live), we the uninspired(remix)"

also have the Pie Tin & Ceral Box and other misc. releases.