No Idea to start inserting download codes into LPs

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

same artwork, just different colors no?

Yes, same art. And for the first 50-100 of the second press, the ink color is more YELLOW, and the rest are more green-yellow. The difference is noticeable, especially if you are a nerd. We needed to get some to the band on the fast, then adjusted to get the "correct" color for the rest. Hope that bums you out. Hahaha!

The "Euro tour" press has what is actually screwed up cover art. Some of the layers didn't show up, so there are some black blobs where there are not supposed to be any. And the colors are different too. Ha.

HWM - Fuel questions:

I know this just fetched $138 on eBay and its referred to as the "puked-up pizza" brown (330) and 1st Pressing. Is this indeed a 1st press? The NI! Disco lists 330 Orange but no brown. A variant perhaps?

[image]

Also:

When did bar codes start to cover up the Toybox Records logo?

What was the Mailorder Only press that was included in the 1st Press?

-- Would you pay $3 extra if a download coupon was throw in with the LP?

-- Would you pay $3 extra if a CD was thrown in the LP Jacket along with the record?

-- Would you pay $5 extra if the LP came with a fully packaged CD?

I would only pay extra for a download code or a seven inch. I personally see no more need for cds, but that's just me. Are you ever going to press Almost Heaven?

HWM - Fuel questions:

I know this just fetched $138 on eBay and its referred to as the "puked-up pizza" brown (330) and 1st Pressing. Is this indeed a 1st press? The NI! Disco lists 330 Orange but no brown. A variant perhaps?

[image]

Also:

That is indeed first press Orange. I had the chance to buy one for way under half that price recently but I blew it. :(

same artwork, just different colors no?

The "Euro tour" press has what is actually screwed up cover art. Some of the layers didn't show up, so there are some black blobs where there are not supposed to be any. And the colors are different too. Ha.

this is what the euro tour press actually looks like:

[image]

HWM - Fuel questions:

[image]

Also:

Yes, that's Orange/330 1st press.

All my copies up to the 3rd press have stickers over the Toybox logo, and the logo's removed from 4th Press onwards.

I'd imagine the Black/White versions were mailorder only, although I've never seen a blue/clear split(hint, anyone!?), so that may have been also?

this is what the euro tour press actually looks like:

[image]

Frank, I really think you should send that to me!!! haha!

If we do, it will be like 200-300 copies, probably $10-$15 cost. Not on the top of the list, but on the list somewhere, eventually.

Nice!

Oh really? I was thinking that pri¢e would put people off. I was thinking $15 was high, though understandable for a short run. I could also do a picture disc, but then they'd be EVEN MORE $. Ha.

If anyone reading this is even remotely considering paying $138 for the "pizza a/k/a orange" pressing of FUEL... please write me first!

Also, the majority of the 1/2 black 1/2 white FUEL records were sold LOCALLY in Gainesville. Ha! It was the unofficial "Gainesville edition".

Any ins on a pink fuck with fire? Or GUTS on yellow, white or green? Or last but not least Spearheading the Sin Movement on cloudy, the one that's out of 100? Those are what I'm missing for all PMFS, basically. Any help would fucking rule.

Oh really? I was thinking that pri¢e would put people off. I was thinking $15 was high, though understandable for a short run. I could also do a picture disc, but then they'd be EVEN MORE $. Ha.

That is a little pricey, but a good record is a good record and if it appropriately came with a koozie, well then that would be slammin'

Yes, that's Orange/330 1st press.

All my copies up to the 3rd press have stickers over the Toybox logo, and the logo's removed from 4th Press onwards.

I'd imagine the Black/White versions were mailorder only, although I've never seen a blue/clear split(hint, anyone!?), so that may have been also?

Thanks Frank and Salaho. Funny, the label on mine says TAN MARBLE. Then again, i got that before NI! had their pressings listed.

Also, the majority of the 1/2 black 1/2 white FUEL records were sold LOCALLY in Gainesville. Ha! It was the unofficial "Gainesville edition".

That there is my White Whale so to speak. (Ahem) I have never seen that one. Sometimes I pretend my RAR is that one though. Then I quizzically look at my turntable as Pints is playing instead of 220 Years.

That there is my White Whale so to speak. (Ahem) I have never seen that one. Sometimes I pretend my RAR is that one though. Then I quizzically look at my turntable as Pints is playing instead of 220 Years.

I've got one. I've posted a picture quite a few times on this board but I can't seem to find it now since it's been a while.

I STOLE it too. I bought that record, another Fuel first press, a Finding the Rhythms first press (blue), Forever and Counting (blue first press) and a few random 7"s for about $200. I could get $250 for the black/white Fuel alone, plus I got $100 for the Finding the Rhythms LP and another $125 for my copy of FAC.

Crazy I tell ya.

If anyone reading this is even remotely considering paying $138 for the "pizza a/k/a orange" pressing of FUEL... please write me first!

Any ins on a pink fuck with fire? Or GUTS on yellow, white or green? Or last but not least Spearheading the Sin Movement on cloudy, the one that's out of 100? Those are what I'm missing for all PMFS, basically. Any help would fucking rule.

Damn, sucks cause i traded my pink fuck with fire recently (early this year/late last year)

Damn, sucks cause i traded my pink fuck with fire recently (early this year/late last year)

At this point I believe its the only copy of that record I'm missing.