People who pluralize the word vinyl

Please... stop. You sound retarded.

The the plural of "vinyl" is "vinyl", not "vinyl".

For example:

If you go to your friend's house to check out his awesome record collection, you would say, "You've got a lot of sweet vinyl." NOT, "You've got a lot of sweet vinyl."

Thanks and you're welcome.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I fucking hate that. The first time I heard that was from a stupid girl I know who was like "I bought Greg some vinyl for his birthday." I wanted to slap her. Her boyfriend was even stupider though, so they were retarded for each other.

And I have to say I hate the use of the word vinyl to describe someones record. What's wrong with "wow, that's a lot of records" ?

vinyl irritates. What absolutely pisses me off, though, and its completely unrelated to records, is people who type "should of".

For example, "I should of picked up their record at the show" or "I would of went to the bar but I had no money."

Seriously people, this is the most retarded thing you can do... we're talking basic English skills here. What you mean to say is "should've" which is a contraction for "should have". Seriously, I hate, hate, hate this and every time I read someone who types this I can't help but think that they're just a wee bit retarded.

Anyways, sorry if this is you, I know a lot of people do it, and thats why it pisses me off.

Guest nickman
vinyl irritates. What absolutely pisses me off, though, and its completely unrelated to records, is people who type "should of".

hahaha oh my god i hate that too

i think you should of typed vynils

Oh I hate you. haha

i couldnt resist man

but i think some people just arent as well educated as others. i know theres times where i dont really think about what it is im saying is correct. i get very lazy and just dont give a fuck

maybe i should've payed more attention in school

Oh I hate you. haha

i couldnt resist man

but i think some people just arent as well educated as others. i know theres times where i dont really think about what it is im saying is correct. i get very lazy and just dont give a fuck

maybe i should've payed more attention in school

I think its more laziness than anything. Anybody who went to school past the third grade should know that you're not actually saying "should of" and that it is actually "should've". Either way its extremely annoying.