PO: THRICE "The Alchemy Index: Volumes 1-4" 4x10"

Guest admin1338560633

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Does this come in a special box or binder to keep the records in, or is it just 4 loose records sold as a packaged deal. Cause if it doesn't come in some nifty box, the price is a little to much for me then.

I actually don't think it's that pricey for 4 records, but I was also discussing the packaging of this set earlier and wondering if there was going to be a cool crate/fabric box/something to house the set.

Guest Admin
Something like this maybe as far as book-style packaging?

[image]

(And yes...that is a Christina Aguilera 3xLP...deal w/ it!)

I love the latest album by Christina! I have no shame in admitting that.

Damn...here's what I'm going to do:

I'm taking my girlfriend out for dinner tonight to a fairly pricey place. If I don't go too crazy on the spending at dinner tonight and I can budget out another $55 or whatever the total is, I'm going to order this when I get back (if there's still copies).

Risky, but fun.

Guest Admin
ordered, although it is a little pricey, i'm guessing the 'super elaborate book style package' is going to account for that. I'm glad they've done the four colours to match the elements too. This has the potential to be a stunning box set.

it is pricey but if you think about 4 LPs at $13.12 each is not the craziest thing in the world. the fact that it is 4 makes it seem pricey, but from what I hear, the packaging is gonna be something worth holding onto.

Bought one. I wouldn't pass this up for anything. I can't really afford that much, but I'll make it work. It's understandable that it costs over fifty bucks, just because 10"s cost more to make, and they're all colored, and the packaging is ridiculous. This will become one of my favorite vinyl releases that I own, definitely.

ordered, although it is a little pricey, i'm guessing the 'super elaborate book style package' is going to account for that. I'm glad they've done the four colours to match the elements too. This has the potential to be a stunning box set.

it is pricey but if you think about 4 LPs at $13.12 each is not the craziest thing in the world. the fact that it is 4 makes it seem pricey, but from what I hear, the packaging is gonna be something worth holding onto.

i guess thats reasonable when you price it out per record like that. the fact that the packaging keeps being described as 'super elaborate' definitely makes me think theyre gonna do this right! Also virgil on a slight tanget do you know any more about if the dustin solo record will ever see the light of day, it would be such a great album to put on wax.