Under The Influence Series...

• 1 month later...

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Figured I would update this thread. Two new records going up for PO this week(tomorrow)...

From virgil in a post today:

* We plan on posting the pre-orders for both the Mustard Plug / Bomb the Music Industry and the Whiskey and Company / Ninja Gun Under the Influence 7"s on Wednesday, November 5th at 2pm Mountain Standard.

* I think we are getting in the Versus God, Fake Problems/Look Mexico under the influence, new Norma Jean and Banner LPs in this week, too. I realize that we haven't even set up the pre-orders for Norma Jean and the Banner, but I will try to get it all together and figured out over the next day or two. Expect some kind of announcement about those soon.

In case anyone missed this in the Whisky&Co/Ninja Gun thread here's number 4:

I'm sure I remember reading Virgil saying the Teenage Bottlerocket cover(artwork, not song) looks awesome so that might mean that Teenage Bottlerocket/ The Ergs! is going to be one of the next ones.

man, you are good! I actually have both songs for this one and mitch is almost done with art for both so this will most definitely be volume 4!

• 2 weeks later...